Prologue

Third Person P.O.V.

(Y/N) was laying in bed, questioning her existence and why she even bothered to try and sleep in.

Sighing and being unable to go back to sleep, she sits up and stretches. She looks around the room before heading into the bathroom and taking a shower.

She soon exits and gets dressed, brushing her (H/L), (H/C) hair until it was silky smooth and she could run her fingers through it nicely.

She brushes her teeth then exits her room, heading into the living room and soon making it into the kitchen part of her apartment.

She mostly lived alone in the average sized apartment, her only company being that of her cat named Apollo.

As if on cue, her beloved cat came jumping onto the counter, purring in delight. The cat watched her as she made breakfast and then happily ate when she fed him.

Walking into the living room, (Y/N) sits on the couch and looks around the room. There were little decorations and simple furniture.

This apartment was given to her by her parents, both having been rich and rarely around for (Y/N) during her childhood.

They payed for most things and gave her a monthly allowance. This allowance was just enough for groceries, but she always had a little extra for other things.

She wouldn't say she's spoiled. If anything, her parents were disappointed in her for many reasons and didn't think she deserved to be spoiled. At least they bothered to help her out.

(Y/N) was determined to get her dream job and live fully on her own one day. But, since she doesn't even know what her dream job is, she's unsure when that fantasy will even become a reality.

Letting out a huff, she sets her now empty plate on the coffee table and stands. She puts on her shoes and grabs her jacket, heading out of her apartment and locking it behind her.

After making sure her door was securely locked, she heads to the elevator. She lived on the third floor, so. Heading down and out of the building, she pauses to look around.

The apartment complex was pretty large, not too fancy, and was in a pretty nice city. At least, in the nice part of the city.

All around her were people running to get to one place or another. There weren't many people, but still quite a few.

"Ew, social interaction..." (Y/N) grumbles as she heads acrossed the street. She smiles and waves to a few people that waved at her, when she really just wanted to keep her head down and forget her existence.

While walking, she kept up a happy look and walked with confidence that she kinda didn't have.

Soon, a girl came running at her and nearly tackles her down.

"OI, WHERE YOU BEEN?" The girl practically screeches.

Coming to her senses and sitting up, (Y/N) realizes it was her friend Zoe. Lea, her other friend, came running over as she pushed up her glasses.

Zoe was an... eccentric person, and didn't seem to care what anyone around her thought about her. She had short, ginger hair and blue eyes. At the moment, she was wearing a punk tank top and blue jeans.

"Zoe, you shouldn't tackle people down in public. That's rather rude." Lea said, crossing her arms and shaking her head.

Lea was short and had long, blonde hair. She always had blue glasses and was currently wearing a blue and white dress. As for personality, she was analytical and serious most of the time.