Chapter Nine

So, uh, the last chapter abruptly ended because Toby's sentence ended on exactly 666. So. Here's the rest I guess.

First Person P.O.V.
(Y/N)

"Yes, it had to have happened." I responded. "I mean, we both saw it and it was way too real not to be real. So, it definitely happened."

"It was terrifying-" Toby pauses to shiver. "That giant monster chasing us and all. That creepy jester guy that kept yelling at me. All of it just terrifying."

"Yeah, but it was also fukking cool! We ran from a beast and there was a giant tree that saved us and- how was it really all that 'terrifying'?"

"Good point, I've seen scarier. But, like, in the moment it was scary. I almost pissed myself."

A moment of silence fell over us before we both started laughing. At him because of what he admitted or from the reality of it all, I don't know.

After we finally stop laughing, I let him under the blanket and I unpause the movie so we could watch it together. It was actually pretty nice having someone to watch spoopy movies with. It definitely wasn't bad. Not bad at all.

The movie ended then the last thing I expected was to hear glass breaking from my bedroom. Jumping up from the couch and running into my room, Toby in tow, I find a brick with a note attached.

Time to come home, jackass.
~Jeff

Toby reads the note from over my shoulder then curses under his breath. "Gotta go (fast)!" With that, he runs out of my room and out of the door. I look out of my window and down to see Toby running into the streets. But only one thing was on my mind.

How did this 'Jeff' throw the brick through my window when it was so high up-

First Person P.O.V.
Sally

I watched as Slendy bakes cookies, a little pink apron on. Honestly, I don't know why people fear him so much. He's really not that bad! He makes cookies for crying out loud!

Slendy had sent Jeff about an hour ago to get Toby, they should be here any min- tHERE THEY ARE.

Jeff and Toby walk through the door as I happily run over to Toby, hugging his legs. He'd been gone for a while and I had begun to worry. Jeff just scoffs and walks past us, probably heading to his room.

Toby pats my head as I look up at him, grinning widely.

(When you want to stop at that because it hits the 420 mark head on-)

"Slendy is baking cookies! They're chocolate chip and he making the chocolate chips look like little spiders!"

Toby chuckles and shakes his head. "I don't know if I'll eat any. I may be a bit too disgusted."

"Fine then. That just means more for the rest of us!" Slendy calls from the kitchen, making Toby rush into said kitchen with me still clinging to him.

"No, wait, I was kidding, I want some cookies-" Toby reaches for a plate of them only to have Slendy slap his hands away.

"Not until I get an explanation as to why you didn't return last night." Slendy turns to Toby and crosses his arms. I mimic his actions and give Toby an over exaggeratedly grumpy but expectant look.

"Well, uh, you see, it all started with a jester guy's hat..."

:)

Have fun explaining that one, Tobes-