Chapter Five

First Person P.O.V.
(Y/N)

I watched as Zoe and the girl go at it, the little girl between them trying her best to keep them separate but ultimately failing. This may get worse than any cat fight I've ever seen.

Zoe swings her fist at the girl then lets out some strangled cat noise as the girl pulls her hair. The little girl is than yanked out from between them by none other than Toby himself.

He forces himself between them and seems to be saying something in a firm tone to them, obviously annoyed by them.

Eventually, Zoe settles for a different coloured pair of the same heels and walks over to me once spotting me.

The other girl still seemed pissed but grabs the heels and storms off after paying, the little girl and Toby following close after.

Zoe grumbles as she approaches, still pissed off at what happened while Lea runs over to us with a blue handbag in her arms.

"What the Hell happened???" Lea questioned as she approached us, causing Zoe to scoff in disgust.

"Some chick tried to take the heels I wanted. We finally settled on letting her take the black pair and I take the red pair. I guess that's good enough..." Zoe grumbles in response.

Lea just sighs and shakes her head, giving Zoe a disappointed look. After that incident, we all decide to leave for the day.

We head out of the mall and to the new ice cream place called Scoopy's that opened up down the street.

Once we enter, we look around to see only about three people. There was a guy with a tan coat, a guy with a yellow hoodie, then a shorter guy wearing sunglasses and a green... tunic? I won't judge-

Zoe drags me to the ice cream while Lea calmly talks to the guy behind the counter. Once we get our ice cream, we sit at a table near the other guys that were here. I couldn't help but to listen in on them.

"I'm still a bit annoyed that you came with us even after we said not to follow us." The one in the tan coat says.

"It was a little rude... But I won't complain..." The one in the yellow hoodie mumbles. I could just barely hear him from the distance I was from them.

The one in the green tunic just grins and shrugs, fumbling with a spoon in his hand and loading ice cream onto it.

"Slender said I should be getting out more instead of playing games all day. So, here I am." He says as he flicks ice cream at the one in tan with his spoon.

The guy obviously didn't like it and looked like he was about to tackle the one in green and strangle him. The one in the hoodie keeps him from doing so, though.

"Ben, don't be stupid..." The one in the yellow hoodie mumbles as he pats the one in tan's shoulder.

"Me? Stupid? I'm never stupid." The one- Er, Ben said as he flicks ice cream at the guy in the hoodie.

Before I know it, Ben is running out of the ice cream shop yelling something about being too young to die as he's chased by the other two.

I look to Lea and Zoe and see them looking at me. After a bit of silence, we all burst into laughter. The fukk just happened?

I finish my ice cream and wave goodbye to the two as I exit the shop and head out. I began walking down the street and humming.

While walking, I'm suddenly plunged into darkness. All I can see after my eyes adjust is a bunch of junk floating around me.