Chapter Three

First Person P.O.V
Toby

I woke up slowly to the sound of silence. Heh, I love that song- Looking up, I see the girl from yesterday standing there, staring at me.

She was holding a frying pan and, upon seeing me awake, she raises it above her head and glares at me.

I immediately shield my face and prepare to be hit. But, nothing comes.

"What are you doing in my apartment? Were you the one that knocked me out? What's your intentions?" The girl says, waving the frying pan.

I peak over my arms to look at her. She seemed pissed. Next time, I'll just head out with EJ. Better than dealing with this.

"Um... You passed out after some guy attacked you, so... I brought you up to your apartment... I guess I was a little tired, too... Heheh..." I say, trying to come up with a good lie as quick as possible. I mean, not all of it was a lie.

Suddenly, she swings the frying pan and hits my arm. I could hear a slight cracking sound as it hits. She then raises the frying pan and swings it at me again.

"Jesus fukk, woman!" I shout as I catch the frying pan on the second swing. "The Hell is wrong with you?!"

"What's wrong with me?" She tries to pull the frying pan from my grasp but her attempts were in vain. "You're the one that located where I lived and stayed after laying me in my damn bed!" She shouts.

Well, now that she put it that way, it did sound pretty sketchy. I mean, you're nearly killed by some guy then you wake up to another guy in your home.

Sighing, I pull the frying pan from her hands and toss it the side. I then pull my goggles over my eyes as I head to her door.

"Well, I'm sorry for the intrusion, madame. But, I will be going on my marry little way, now!~" I chirped as I head out of the door and left her in a state of confusion.

As I head down the hall and to the staircase, I can't help but feel like I'm being watched. Looking over, I see Jeff leaning through an open window and giving me a bored stare.

I walk over quickly, shaking my head and glaring at him. The Hell is he doing here and how did he get up to this window? Aren't we on the third floor?

"The Hell are you doing-" Before I could finish my sentence, he yanks me out of the window and jumps down a fire escape. We land in an alleyway.

"What the Hell were you doing here?" Jeff asks once we're both on the ground. He was giving me an unamused and disappointed look.

"I'm doing whatever I want. Now, did you want something?" I hiss as I cross my arms and glare at him.

"You've got to be kidding me- What were you doing in that apartment?"

"Killing."

"I don't see any blood."

"I cleaned up, alright?"

"You look like you just woke up."

We both glare at eachother, not breaking away from our cold stares. Jeff finally goes back to a neutral and bored expression.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Not my problem, anyways." Jeff mutters as he takes out his knife and plays with it. "Hope you aren't doing anything stupid, Tobias. Even if you were, none of us would really be suprised."

And with that, Jeff began walking away. He wasn't heading back to the woods, so I assume he's going to go killing. It was pretty early, perfect time to hunt.