Chapter Two

Third Person P.O.V.

(Y/N) was trapped beneath the man with the blue mask. Trapped beneath a damn cannibal. Isn't that fun?

Toby was jumping around, generally freaking out. He was unsure if he wanted to save the girl or not.

But, it didn't seem he would have to. (Y/N) swings her fists wildly at Eyeless Jack, punching him off of her and running.

Seems the girl isn't as weak as Toby originally expected. But she wasn't out of the clear just yet.

EJ had taken off after her, the girl heading straight to an apartment complex. Toby chases after, trying to get EJ to stop.

Alas, EJ seemed Hellbent on killing and eating this girl. She probably gave him a good bruising or something.

***
First Person P.O.V.
(Y/N)

Shit, shit, shit-

I was now running from a maniac. A maniac that probably wanted to kill me. Probably wanted to eat me. Fukk that.

I was heading towards my apartment complex but immediately thought better of it and ran away from it. Don't need this guy knowing where I live if I survive this.

While running, I hear a new set of footsteps coming after me. I didn't bother looking back but I did pick up my speed.

While running, I ran into a guy that seemed to come out of nowhere. It was hard to see him in the dark but he caught me from falling and helped me gain my balance back.

The guy looked down at me, one of his eyes seemingly glowing blue. That was the only thing I could process about his looks before he shoved me out of the way and was tackled down by one of the guys chasing me.

It was the one in the blue mask. The blue masked man had tackled the guy down and was now stabbing him.

I went to let out a scream when another person grabbed me from behind and put a hand over my mouth.

I tried to struggle but was held firm by a twitching arm around my waist. It seemed scrawny but was actually very strong.

Before I could think of a way to escape, I was hit over the head and everything went black.

***
First Person P.O.V.
Toby

I had hit the girl over the head with the handle of my hatchet. I wasn't sure what else to do, so I just went with instinct.

I held her up as she went limp and looked over to EJ. He seemed to be too distracted by the guy he tackled and was now eating to notice me and the girl at the moment.

Looking around, I dragged the girl towards the apartments she had started out running to earlier when she was being chased by EJ.

I dragged her into the building and looked around. Shit. I had no clue where exactly she lived.

I notice a girl with a rainbow hoodie at the front desk, blowing a bubble with some gum she was chewing and humming.

Walking over, I wave and she waves back with a lazy grin.

"Can I help you?" She asks.

I gesture to the girl I brought in, which I had set in a chair by the door to the building.

"My friend here, er, got drunk so I was bringing her home. But, uh, I don't know her apartment number."