Part - 1

Hey friends... Hope u all r doing well...

Here I start the story which got maximum votes....

Hope u would shower the same love on this story too...

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

Khushi was mechanically slicing veggies for salad on the chopping board in the kitchen.

Her hands were as usual deftly working but her mind was nowhere in sync with her hands.

The unwavering thoughts & flashes of her husband with his ex girlfriend Sheetal & her son Arav who is exact replica of him, all three of them together laughing, talking freely, happily remembering their college days, spending quality time by playing basketball & chess, late night chats without worrying for his own wife who is waiting for him in their room, going to & coming from office together, Arav & her husband playing drums together in a school function & then Arav calling him dad & hugging him & her husband not objecting to that....

All these flashes were squeezing her heart in a painful grip.

Painful enough to choke her to death.

But the cause of that choking pain, her husband is nowhere near to realize the hurt & trauma his actions & unaffected behaviour are causing to his wife whom he once claimed to be his world.

To be the reason of his survival. Whom he claimed to love beyond limits.

Whose one tear would burn his insides.

He isn't anymore bothered of that same wife's agony, hurt, pain, tears, requests, pleadings, longings & her entire being.

As if she doesn't exist for him at all.

Its been more then a month he has spared a glance to that same wife whom he use to admire all day long.

Its been more then a month he has called out her name softly, lovingly whom he use to call for every small thing.

Its been more then a month he has touched her whom he use to keep awake till dawn showering his love & passion.

Its been more then a month he has conversed with that same wife with whom he use to share every single happenings of the day.

Its been more then a month that same wife is longing for his one look, yearning to hear her name from him, craving for his one touch.

But that's not the case with him.

It feels he doesn't need her at all.

He is no more interested in her at all.

Now he isn't affected by her at all.

It feels like they never got married again. They were still in the contract marriage period & the period has ended a month back. So now she no more holds the place of his wife.

Of Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Has he already given her place in his heart to Sheetal - his ex, just the way he has given the chair to her besides him on the dining table, the place besides him on the passenger seat in his car, the place besides him on the couch during family time!!