Part - 10

Hey dearies 🙋

I m back with the update but sorry for being a few hours late then promised 🙉

Before the update I would like to thank u all wholeheartedly for the 'Chhappar Phhaad Ke' votes & comments u showered on the previous update 🙏

This story has reached 50k views & 6k votes in just 9 chapters 💃💃

The credit goes to u all 😘😘

U guys r incredibly awesomazing & I love u all lotssssssss 😘😘😘😘

Now here's the most awaited update friends which I would like to dedicate to @penbegungor1 Pembe dii...

Its her birthday today 💃

Wish u a very very happy birthday dii 🎉🎈🎊🎁🎂🍰🍨🍧🍦

May u stay healthy & happy always & ur heart warming smile never leaves ur face 😄😄

Thanks for being so supportive & understanding towards me always. Love u lotssss 😘 😘

Now enjoy the update 😃

~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~

It's been five minutes since Arnav came up to his room asking Khushi to come up as well.

He had expected her to follow him immediately. But its been five minutes & she is nowhere to be seen.

She must be preparing his black coffee. She knows how tired he must be & in much need of his black coffee specially made by her which he has missed a lot since two days. She has always been so thoughtful & attentive towards his needs even when they were not into talking terms in past few days. He knows even if she herself didn't come to serve him his coffee due to his hot & cold behaviour towards her & used to send it with HP or anybody else, it was her only to prepare it for him & he knew it the moment he would held the mug towards his mouth, only by smelling it. Indirectly though but she used to be considerate towards his food & meds as usual. But now he is missing his Khushi doing everything herself for him as before. He misses her hovering over him & his needs from the time he wakes up till he goes to office then he comes back home till they are off to bed, he would be her centre of attention. But it's been days since she has pestered him to eat properly, to take his meds on time, to not drown himself in his lappy & mobile. He misses all of that but above all he misses his Khushi. His bubbly, chirpy, always smiling & full of life Khushi who is lost somewhere due to lack of communication & some severe misunderstandings between them. But it's high time they sit & talk & clear all the air of misunderstandings between them & get back to how they were - very much in love & very close to each other. This has to happen & he won't settle on anything else then this. He wants his love, his Khushi back today & he will get her. He will explain his reasons & apologize for his impulsive behaviour which created distance between them. The ever so understanding & forgiving soul his Khushi is, she will understand him & forgive him. He smiled contemplating his thoughts.

He thought to freshen up till Khushi comes with his coffee.

Taking his towel he went into the bathroom to get rid of the dirt & tiredness due to the travel.

He came out in ten minutes after freshening up wearing his track pants & tee but still there was no sign of Khushi.

Now his patience was wearing off.