Teaser

Hey dearies 🙋

Surprised to see me so soon on this story 🤗

Well credit goes to u all & the incredible response u all gave to this story 😍

Seeing ur excitement to see the MISSION KKK on board I couldn't stop myself from giving u all atleast a teaser of that this soon, if not a full fledged update 🤗

So here's the teaser giving u a glimpse of the inauguration of the MISSION KKK ✊

Hope u would like it 👍👍

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Khushiji, Arav is just a kid. You shouldn't take his words seriously. Anjali tried to defend Arav.

Ofcourse dii I know he is a kid & that's why I always ignore his insolent behaviour towards me. I also know how important Arav is to you that everytime you fail to understand his arrogance towards ME ONLY compared to the other members of our family. Khushi replied politely but stressing on the words only me to get some positive reaction from Anjali.

But as always Anjali was too busy worrying for Arav's breakfast to grasp the real meaning behind the underlying words said by Khushi.

Now what will we do about his breakfast?? Anjali said, lines of worry marring on her face.

Its ok Anjali aunty. Lets grab something from Starbucks on our way to school. Arav suggested glaring at Khushi who remained nonchalant.

I think you are right Arav. Anjali said caressing his cheek.

Yes dii. He is right. But isn't it strange dii!! He goes & eats exactly same things in Starbucks happily which are made for him in the house BY ME but he makes fuss over them in one or the other way everyday. Khushi said with a hint of sarcasm, again pressing more on the words by me.

May be this time Anjali got the hint behind Khushi's words but couldn't say anything against her favourite Arav nor she could refute Khushi.

So she thought best from leaving the scene taking Arav along.

Arav, lets go. You would get late to school. We have to stop at Starbucks for your breakfast as well. Khushiji bye. We are leaving. & she moved towards the exit door holding Arav's hand, not waiting for Khushi's reply.

Khushi stood there shaking her head, vexated at her sister in law's nonchalance.

As she turned around she saw her next target of the day desending the stairs. All colourful, laiden with heavy, over the top make-up, flailing her hands in the air.

The same time Payal came out of the kitchen carrying bowls of breakfast & arranged on the table.

Noticing her mother in law coming down she winked at her sister who in return showed her thumb up, ready for action.

Both the sisters started arranging the cutleries when mami came & sat on her customary chair, blowing air to her freshly painted nails.

Khoon bhari taang, serb me barekphasht. She ordered & waited for her daughter in law to obey.

But to her surprise her daughter in law didn't even acknowledged her presence, let alone serve her.

Khoon bhari taang, can't you hear what I said?? She asked loudly but still got no response from Payal.

She frowned in confusion & tried for her optional daughter in law.

Phatti sadi, serb me barekphasht. Mami ordered again but received the same non acknowledgement from Khushi as well.

Both the sisters seemed busy in their work. Feeling water in the glasses & serving parathas & curd in their plates. But either of them wasn't paying any attention to Manorama.

Now Manorama got up from her chair furiously.

Phati sadi & Khoon bhari taang, hab you both shisterz become deph (deaf) & bilind (blind) that you cant hear or shee (see) me. I am asking for barekphasht shince long & you both are not even acknowlaiging my peresensh (presence). How dare you both?? She shouted banging her hand on the dining table making some of the water from the glasses spill out but to her shock both the sisters didn't even flinch, let alone turn towards her.

Now Manorama was full of doubts.

Bhy are theej (these) two shisterz not reacting. Hab they really become deph & bilind?? Manorama thought to herself more confused.

So she deliberately went & stood very close to both of them but they didn't spare even a glance at her.

Jiji, please pass that tea-pot. Khushi said to Payal to which she complied immediately passing the tea-pot.

Then both the sisters sat on their chairs close to each other, having their breakfast, chatting & laughing.

Witnessing all these Manorama again mused to herself. They are bery much phine. Then bhy are they not reacting tobards me.

Then suddenly her eyes widened in a horror thought.

Hab I become inbizible to them?? Or ij it that I hab died in my saleep(sleep) in the night & now I hab become a ghoshtwa & they can't shee me. She was talking to herself unknown to the fact that her daughter in laws are hearing her clearly & are having a hard time to control their laughter.

Nooooo. Thij can't haippen. I can't die. I can't become a ghoshtwa. Noooo. She screamed in horror holding her cheeks & ran to a nearby room to see herself in the mirror.

Ghoshtwas don't hab reflection but I can see myselaf in the mirror. She said smiling like a fool, happily seeing her bootiphool reflection in the mirror & touching her face frantically to confirm about herself being alive.

I am bery much alibe then bhy are thoj two shisterj behabing aj (as)  iph (if) I don't even egjist (exist). Manorama asked to her reflection which frowned back at her in confusion.

Let me handle thij Gupta shisterj. She said to her reflection & took determined penguin steps towards the door to get collided with HP who was coming with his hands filled with the change of curtains of that room.

Can't you shee piraperly and walk HP. She scolded the poor guy, rubbing her forearm which got collided with him.

Before HP could say anything she asked him gesturing towards herself, moving her hands frantically from her head to toe & vice versa. HP can you shee me??

Poor HP was surprised & shocked to hear such foolish question from Manorama.

In the process of understanding her question, he stayed quiet for longer then usual.

Seeing him not answering, not reacting Manorama again doubted on herself of becoming a ghost & her whole body was horror stuck at the thought itself.

But at the dining table both the sisters were laughing their arteries out till they had tears in their eyes but the laughter was nowhere to stop.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

So, how's the teaser?? Teasing enough?? 🤔🤔

Let me know through your votes & comments & I will try to post the whole update soon.

Thanks to all those who voted & commented on the previous part.

Love
Kavita ❤️