Teaser

Mahesh is my cousin. Suman & Rahul are his wife & son. His wife's both the kidneys have failed. They are looking for a donor but not getting any. Also it's way too costly so Mahesh is in need of money, too much of money but he isn't able to manage & the regular dialysis also costs him way too much. I accidentally happened to meet him a few days back when I got to know about his crisis. His son Rahul is 15 yrs & due to his mother's illness that poor child is going through too much of emotional pressure & on top of that his father had decided to withdraw his name from the school he is recently studying due to the monetary issues. When Mahesh told me all of this my heart cried for him & I couldn't hold myself back from helping him. Sheetal started crying resting her head on Anjali's shoulder who was sitting besides her.

Anjali held Sheetal's hand on her lap comforting her. Sheetal composed herself & then raising her head continued further.

Mahesh is a mere assistant in Lab department in city hospital & doesn't earn much. So I paid 6 lakhs for Suman bhabhi's dialysis for a few months & I got Rahul admitted in one of the best schools in Panchgini for his new academic year so that he doesn't have to see his mother dying everyday & he stays away from mental stress & can concentrate on his studies. He is a very brilliant student so I didn't want his studies to get affected. I just wanted to help my cousin who is going through such emotional & financial crisis. Sheetal said wiping her crocodile tears & looked at Anjali for sympathy whose face looked pained hearing of Sheetal's cousin's meloncholy.

Nobody spoke anything for a while. Khushi was scrutinizing Sheetal's face who was now looking at Arnav expectantly. Arnav seemed in some deep thoughts.

Nani, NK & Payal were looking at each other & then at Khushi who definitely didn't seem convinced with Sheetal's cousin's tragic story.

Hello hi bye bye, you did parphectly right Sital bitiya. Your cajin ij phacing so much. You did good by helping him. I am piroud oph you. Mami broke the silence with her as usual not needed interruption & praises for Sheetal, who smiled lightly at mami because she wanted to hear more sympathetic words from Anjali so that this topic ends here itself & isn't digged further for her own bad.

Seeing Anjali lost in thoughts Sheetal pressed her hand to get some reaction from her but Anjali kept mum much to Sheetal's displeasure.

Helping others is good but only when you are capable of doing that. Not when you yourself are dependent on others for your own expenses, food & shelter. Not when you are practically reliable on others Sheetal. Everybody's head shot towards Khushi's stern voice who was looking at Sheetal sharply making her uncomfortable with her gaze & words.

But Khushi I... Sheetal started but was interrupted by Arnav

Khushi is right Sheetal. You aren't capable of taking care of your son & yourself & you are going on helping others. The money you used to help your cousin was mine & not yours. 10 lakhs is a huge amount & you didn't even think of asking me once before using my money. Arnav accused her angrily.

She gulped scared as she hadn't expected this reaction from ever so helpful Raizadas, specially Khushi.

But I used your money for a noble cause Arnav. I didn't spent it extravagantly on myself. Sheetal said a bit loudly, feeling humiliated.

Oh really. Then what did you buy from 1 lakh rupees that you spent on yourself Sheetal?? Arnav asked folding his hands & raising his eyebrows, intimidating Sheetal who shifted on her seat nervously.

With a proper plan Sheetal had faked  helplessness in front of Anjali for not being able to fulfill Arav's desires due to financial issues & as expected Anjali had offered her a credit card. Sheetal had felt elated for getting money to spent lavishly. Initially she had refused Anjali just for formality sake. She also had doubts that Arnav would oppose but Anjali had assured her that Arnav never keeps a check on his family's credit card bills & just signs them without looking at the bearer's name or amount. Still Sheetal had refused to have showing that she isn't a money digger & finally on Anjali's lot of insistence she had accepted it stating just for Arav's sake keeping upper hand.

But now everything seems just the opposite.

Wo Arnav... I.. I got some clothes & accessories for myself. She said.

Arnav glared at her. So you spent it on yourself Sheetal & that's definitely not a noble cause. He said sarcastically.

Arnav, I work in AR, India's top fashion house so I have to maintain it's standards & decorum by dressing accordingly & that's why I shopped for myself. She replied unabashedly.

Stop showing that you are doing any obligation on me & my company by working in it Sheetal. Arnav shouted standing up from his place, infuriated by Sheetal's words.

Everybody flinched at his sudden loud voice.

Sheetal too stood up on her place fearfully. Arnav I didn't mean that. She tried to do damage control seeing Arnav's anger.

Sheetalji, Chhote's anger is justified. Anjali who was silent till now spoke standing up. I alloted you the credit card to fulfill Arav's necessaties & wishes. But you used it for entirely different purpose. I agree you helped your needy cousin but still you should have asked Chhote before doing such huge transactions. Anjali stated clearly upset. You dissapointed me Sheetalji. Anjali shook her head dissapointedly at Sheetal & left to her room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aman, block Sheetal's credit card immediately & fix my appointment with Sanjay for tomorrow.

You mean the private investigator Sanjay?? Aman asked to confirm.

Yes, the one we used during Shyam's case. Arnav confirmed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Khushiji, what happened?? You look lost since the confrontation with Sheetal regarding the credit card issue. Did you get any clue or hunch?? NK asked.

Nanheji, Sheetal said her cousin Mahesh works in Laboratory department of City hospital.

So?? NK frowned.

The DNA report I got done was from that same lab. Khushi said & that rang comprehensive bells in NK's head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sheetal was lying on her stomach on her bed. Arav was sitting besides her.

She was crying & filling Arav's ears about how Khushi turned everybody against them. Now even Anjali isn't supporting her due to Khushi.

Arav's heart pinched seeing his mother's tears. He was very angry on Khushi for making his mom cry.

You didn't do right Khushi aunty by hurting my mom & making her cry. You will have to pay for this. I will make sure you do. He said gritting his teeth with determination.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arav saw Khushi coming out of her room talking to her mother on mobile. She was descending the stairs without looking down as her concentration was on her conversation with her mother.

Khushi aunty, you made my mother cry, now it's your turn to cry in pain. Arav whispered hiding behind the huge sofa.

My mother will get some solace seeing you in pain when your bones will break & you will be bed ridden & in lot of pain. He smiled evilly looking at the oil he has spilt on midstairs.

He closed his eyes elated as within few seconds he will get to see the scene where Khushi will slip due to the oil & would come tumbling down the stairs breaking her bones as a payback for making his mother cry.

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!... His happy reverie broke with a loud scream he was expecting to hear.

YES... He pumped his fist in air triumphantly with a wide evil smile & opened his eyes to witness the scene he was waiting for to happen as per his plans.

**************************************

So.. How's the teaser??

Let me know through ur votes & comments as always 😊

Love
Kavita ❤️