Part 14 MAHA UPDATE

Hey my dearies 🤗

I'm here with the maha update as promised 😊

But before that I would again like to thank u all for loving this story so much & making it win THE INFINITY AWARDS 2018 🙏

I love u all dammit 🤭😜😂😍😘❤️

Now enjoy the maha update but pls do not skip the teaser part as it's altered & edited 👍

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Sheetal was toing & froing in her room, angry & frustrated thinking of the sudden drastic changes happened in her well planned situations in Raizada family.

How did everything suddenly went downhill. She had worked hard to make a place for her son & herself in this Raizada family & had almost achieved it. Everybody was wrapped around Arav & her. Almost everybody's day started & ended around them. Khushi had lost all her importance & had become just a servant in her own family just the way she had planned. It was just Arav & herself everywhere & for everyone. Be it nani, mami, Payal, NK, Anjali & even Arnav. They all were just  completely charmed by Arav & her. With Arav for obvious reasons that he resembled completely to Arnav & with herself being Arav's mother & Arnav's friend. Everybody used to be at Arav's & hers beck & call then how & why suddenly everybody started drifting away. Well mami & Anjali are still the same. Actually mami doesn't even matter & Anjali though she is still the same with Arav like his mother hen but she is getting detached with her (Sheetal) which is not a good sign because Anjali & her motherly love for Arav is her trump card to reach to her ultimate motive.

She gripped her mobile tight in her fist in anger.

NK, nani & Payal have suddenly & surprisingly flipped their sides & now they seem to be against her, backing Khushi. Same goes for Arnav. He had become completely ignorant, aloof & angry with Khushi after the DNA fiasco & after her phone convo with Khushi from Mumbai she had expected Khushi to leave RM even before she returns back with Arnav from Mumbai. But after returning she got to witness a complete unexpected change in Khushi & others’ behaviour towards her but the most surprising was of Arnav. He who was neck deep angry & annoyed with Khushi was now back to being a loving & caring husband.

Urrrggghhh… How she hates his & Khushi's closeness. She gritted her teeth & kicked the bed in frustration.

Something has definitely happened in her absence which brought so many changes in Nani, Payal, NK & then Arnav as well. She concluded.

Her mobile rang breaking her self rant & she took a deep breath to control her anger.

But the caller's name made her grit her teeth harder.

What?? She barked in the phone after receiving it.

She heard to the person on the other side.

I told you not to call me & annoy me with one & the same thing again & again. She yelled.

The opposite person replied something & she frowned.

Ok. I got it. I have just a week more to accomplish my mission & I would do it. Just don't irritate me again by calling again & when are you gonna transfer next installment in my account?? She asked.

But the person had already cut the phone.

She threw her mobile on the bed angrily.

Bastard….keeps on threatening me to complete my mission but when I ask for my money he cuts the call. She threw daggers at her mobile on the bed, cursing her accomplice.