Teaser

Hey dearies 🙋‍♀️

Hope u all r doing well...

I'm back from my trip. Had lots of fun there in the cool & pleasant atmosphere of Ooty, Kodaikanal & Kunnoor ❤️

Not liking to b back in the heat of Banglore 😧 But life has to move on, on it's regular track. So trying to adjust back 🙂

Got a small teaser for u all.

I would like to dedicate this teaser to Mamree

It was her bday last week.

Mamree dear, though I did managed to wish u on ur b'day but I couldn't write anything for u due to my travel.

Hope u must have had a rocking b'day 🎊🎉

Hope u would like this belated b'day gift. Wish u a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY again dear

🎂🍰🍨🍧🥧🍦🍫🍬🍭🎉🎊🎈🎁

U have always been an honest critic for me & ur comments are always meaningful & encouraging.... Thanks for being the supportive & genuine person u are ❤️

May God bless you with all the happiness in the world & u stay happy and healthy always 😊

Now enjoy the teaser....

************************************

"So, how is Mrs. Raizada now ASR?? Hope she is recovering well??" Dr. asked to a completely clueless Arnav.

"I would suggest you to get her thoroughly investigated. Dropping of BP to the lowest at this young age is not a good sign health wise Mr. Raizada. I wanted to suggest a thorough check-up that very day but she wasn't in a very good condition to cooperate with the medical investigation. But I insist, you get it done now, if she is in better state now to avoid such mishaps from happening again." The Dr. suggested.

Now Arnav was restless hearing something so worrisome from the Doctor. But still he was clueless about whom he was talking & what condition he was referring.

"I'm sorry doctor, but I didn't get you. I mean who are you talking about here & what condition are you referring to?? Can you please be clear." Arnav asked leaning forward on his chair. His forehead marring the worry lines.

"I'm talking about your wife Mr. Raizada." The doctor cleared hitching Arnav's breath.

"My…. My wife??" Arnav asked incredulously. His heart was beating fearfully in his chest.

"Yes Mr. Raizada, your wife. I hope she is doing better now. I had instructed everything clearly to her sister that day. Hope she & you all followed my instructions & took care of Mrs. Raizada." Doctor asked Arnav who was sitting stiff on the chair, listening to the doctor keenly.

" ASR, I'm your family doctor since years & we also share good family relations. I know your nature & temper issues very well. So more than a doctor I would like to advise you as a family that you need to be soft & gentle with your wife. She seemed too depressed to me in her unconscious state as well that day. I don't know what was the exact reason but I would deduce it to be a couple's rift which has affected her very badly emotionally & physically both." The doctor supplied more information bravely.

"Unconscious…" Arnav whispered lowly. His own BP on the verge of dropping.

"Are… Are you really talking about my… my wife doctor??" Arnav asked not able to believe his ears. His voice scared, shaking.

Doctor nodded. "Yes ASR, I'm talking about your wife only."

Arnav gulped painfully.

What is he hearing?? What had happened to his Khushi?? When?? How?? Why?? & nobody cared to even inform him. Not even Khushi herself. He fisted his palms on his lap controlling his emotions.

He needs to know everything from the doctor himself right now.

Composing himself he sat straight on his chair, squaring his shoulders, masking his emotions.

"Doctor, I want you to tell me everything without missing a single detail." Arnav ordered the doctor crisply.

The doctor frowned as to why ASR wants to know everything from him. Didn't his wife tell him about her fainting episode & ill health?? Doctor looked sharply at Arnav's face & understood that he has rightly assimilated. ASR doesn't know anything. So should he tell him everything if his wife hasn't yet then?? The doctor thought. Yes, of course. He should. After all it's the question of somebody's life & that somebody is THE ASR's wife. So he better fills him with the details. Being a husband he deserves to know it & being a doctor it's his duty to inform him about his wife's health.

"Doctor… Will you start already??" Arnav snapped seeing the doctor all silent when he is going all impatient & restless here.

The doctor jerked on his seat coming out of his musings.

"I'm waiting doctor." Arnav gritted hard.

Without more delay the doctor narrated everything from getting the phone call from Payal till he left RM after checking Khushi. He also told him about his doubts on probability of Khushi's sudden ill health.

Arnav heard everything with superficial calmness but he was breaking from within after knowing more of his Khushi's sufferings which were again his own givings as usual & he doesn't need to get any reports to prove that.

"ASR, don't worry. Your wife will be fine. You are there for her. Just give her your lots of love & care & she would be fine as before." The doctor said seeing Arnav gone all silent & rigid. He can fairly understand his condition as being their family doctor he has seen Khushi - how bubbly & chirpy kind of a girl she is. Always happy & smiling. Also she is the main reason behind this completely changed ASR who is a better human being then before. He himself was anxious seeing Khushi in that condition that day so he can very well understand Arnav's condition who was kept in the dark regarding all the happenings with his wife's health, regardless of any reasons.

"ASR.. Are you ok??" The doctor asked concerned.

Arnav nodded swallowing hard.

"Thanks doctor." Arnav said without meeting the doctor's eyes & left his cabin.

**************************************

So friends...

I'm back on Watty & have started drafting my stories. The teaser is here for the starters & the update would follow soon.

Thanks for being such kind & patient readers always.

Love u all lots 😘😘

Kavita ❤️