Teaser

Hey sweeties 🙋‍♀️

Hope u all r doing well as always ☺️

Thank u so much for all ur precious votes & encouraging comments on the previous update 🙏

Ur comments r just like energy boosters for me.. They give me insight of ur thoughts & expectations regarding this story which helps me to make this story more better & entertaining for u all... So keep on showering ur votes & comments always... Even if I can't manage to reply, I read every single comment. Be it a word or more then that, each comment holds high value for me & I meant it ❤️

Coming to the teaser below, I would like to dedicate it to @aashna44 as it's her b'day today 🎂

Many many happy returns of the day and wish you a very happy birthday dear 💐

🎉🎈🎊🎁🎂🍰🍧🥧🍩🍦🍫🎁🎊🎈🎉

May u get all that ur heart desires today & always ❤️

Also as u r gonna sit for ur 12th boards next month I would like to wish u All the very best for the same 👍

👍 Do well & get best results 👍

Now enjoy the teaser ☺️

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Khushi, why did you stop Sheetal's departure from our house?? Arnavji was completely prepared to send her away & I guess that's only for you then why did you stop him?? That's what we also wanted right?? Payal asked Khushi incredulously, looking at nani & NK who nodded as they had same questions written on their faces.

Khushi exhaled soundly & turned towards her gang who had similar expressions of disbelief on their faces.

Exactly jiji. Arnavji wanted to sent her away only due to my fear & insecurities which I shared with him yesterday & not because he thinks that Sheetal is anything but not what I think about her & that would make Sheetal a victim of an insecure, jelous, mistrustful & scrupulous wife which might be partially true according to Arnavji's point of view because he doesn't know the real face of Sheetal which actually we also don't know completely & which might be more horrible & scary then our assumptions. She said apprehensively, looking at the now confused faces of the trio.

What do you mean Khushiji?? NK asked frowning.

Khushi shook her head sideways.
I don't know what it is exactly. But it's something more nasty & suspicious then we assumed for Sheetal?? She said with a distant look as if remembering something.

The other three people shared nervous glances.

Khushi bitiya... What are you trying to say?? We all know now that Sheetal is here to create rift between you & Chhote & she wants to take your place in this house & his life. Naniji said coming towards Khushi. You had got a very good chance to sent her away from here without any efforts but you stopped her & now you are raising more doubts regarding her. What do you exactly mean?? Please tell us clearly beta. Nani asked holding Khushi's hands which she was rubbing together, out of nervousnes.