Teaser

Hey all 🙋‍♀️

Thank you so much for your overwhelming response thru ur precious votes & mind blowing comments on the previous update..

For the first time I was actually very much nervous & skeptical about any update... But your enormous love on the update managed to put all my worries at rest...

Thank you so much dearies for the same 😘 & extremely sorry for not being able to reply to ur comments as I was very busy past whole week 🙏

Any ways here's a teaser for you all...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Moving towards the dining table Arnav saw Sheetal about to sit on the chair besides his.

The chair & the place which belongs to his Khushi.

The chair on which his Khushi use to sit since their marriage.

Besides him. Near him. Close to him.

They have so many beautiful memories attatched with their chairs on the dining table.

They both always had all their meals together sitting on those chairs besides each other.

He has teased her several times by holding her hand under the table & then putting her in embarrassing situation when caught by the family.

She always use to pester him to eat properly & serve him more food even after his denial sitting on those chairs.

They have teased each other by putting food in the other's plate from their own when the other isn't looking.

He has stolen kisses from her, earning smacks from her, sitting on those same chairs

They have shared smiles, laughter, happiness during meals with each other & family as well sitting on those chairs, close to each other.

Since their contract marriage, even when they were at logger heads neither had he let anybody else sit on her chair nor had she herself sat on any other chair except beside his.

Both those chairs had become their customary chairs & belonged to only them till a few days back when one day Sheetal had come & sat on his Khushi's chair.

Khushi had politely asked her to move from her chair & sit on other chair but Sheetal had laughed out stating that Khushi is acting possesive for a mere chair & had occupied Khushi's chair herself.

Khushi's face had dropped & she had looked for support towards him, her husband who was then stubbornly angry on her for DNA reports so he had also asked her to not make fuss for a chair & go & sit on any other vaccant chair.

Khushi had done exactly that. She had gone & sat on the farthest vaccant chair from his at the dining table.

The moment she had sat away from him he had felt a pinch at his heart sensing a wave of loss & regret. He wanted to ask her to come & sit on her regualr chair, besides him. But the egoistic ASR in him that time had shut the regretful Arnav in him.

Since that day Khushi has been sitting on the same farthest chair, away from him.

The stubbornly obstinate & mulish he was that time was waiting for her to accept her mistake, ask forgiveness from him & then he would ask her to come back to her chair besides him.

You distanced yourself from me & everything that belongs to me you devoted to your friend & her son. Your time, your concentration, your smiles, your concern, your attention, my place besides you on the dining table & in the car, everything was given to them generously without thinking of the hurt it was causing me. Khushi's hurt filled words from their yesterday's emotional dispute were resonating in the back of his mind.