Part - 9

Hey lovely readers 🙋

Hope u all r doing well 😃

Thanks for ur incredible response on the previous update 🙏

Now here's the new update 👇

<~>×<~>×<~>×<~>×<~>×<~>×<~>×<~>

After confirming that she is not a ghostwa Manorama came back to the dining table huffing & puffing, flaring her nostrils at her nonchalantly behaving daughter in laws whom she herself treats as per her convenience but isn't able to bear the same payback.

But this time she is in for a bigger surprise.

She saw both the sisters having their breakfast, laughing & talking which fueled her anger all the more.

She went & stood very close to them & shouted at the top of her voice

KHOON BHARI TAANG & PHATTI SAREE. But again no response from them. Not even a twitch of their muscle at her high pitch voice.

They continued with their breakfast still treating her non existent.

Manorama?? Nani who had returned from the neighbours & heard her daughter in law shouting, called her name while walking in the house.

Payal & Khushi stood up from their chairs immediately.

Naniji you are back from the neighbour's?? Good. Now come have breakfast with us. Khushi said taking the prashad & shawl from naniji's hands, keeping it on the dining table, making Manorama's jaw hit the floor. She shouted so loudly calling both the sisters but none reacted & now they were all ready in her sasuma's service.

Yes bitiya. Nani replied reaching near Manorama who still stood slackjawed gaping at Payal & Khushi.

Manorama, what happened?? Why are you shouting this early morning?? Nani asked bringing Manorama back from her frozen state.

Payal & Khushi were still ignoring her.

Then bhat do you expects me to do sasuma when I hab thij lajy sisterj in the name of daater in laas?? Manorama complained glaring at her daughter in laws.

Huh!! What did we do mamiji/maaji?? Both the sisters asked together innocently.

I waas calling you both since long, asking you to serb me barekfasht but you both didn't even aicknowlaidge my peresence. I souted your namj so loudly that even my sasuma came running from the neighbourwa's but you both still sat unaffaicted, enjoying your barekfasht. Bhat ijj all thij going on?? She asked fuming angrily.

You called us?? When?? Payal asked frowning, feigning innocence.

Yes mamiji. When did you call us because we are seeing you just now?? Khushi too added innocently.

Bhat rubbiss!! I am here since 15 minutes. I called your namj more then 5 times but you both were behabing like dephs. Manorama said touching their ears animatedly.

No maaji. We didn't see you or hear you calling our names. Payal said shrugging her shoulders casually.

Yes mamiji. Jiji is right. We didn't hear you calling our names. Khushi seconded Payal.

Bhy are you both sisterj lieing?? I called your namj many times. But you didn't react at all. Manorama replied with her voice a notch higher.

Nani looked at Khushi who winked at her, unknown to Manorama.

Nani smiled & winked back understanding the situation.