Title Change

Hey friends🙋

A very good morning to one & all ☕

Sorry dearies this is not an update

I wanted to inform u all that I m changing the title of this story from

KHUSHI'S HAPPINESS

TO

Khushi ki khushi

Which is suggested by my darling sissy Neenu @Haru2009

Thanks Neenu for the suggestion... I liked it very much... Love u sis 😘

Hope my readers would like it too 👍

Also I m introducing the new cover of this story with the new title which is made by my another multi-talented baby sis Nishu @ninishta15.

Isn't it awsome & completely apt to the story 👌👌

Nishu I won't thank u because I know u won't like it..

So just love u lotssss 😘 😘

I know u all want Khushi to come out of this gloom & self pity mode & take a stand for herself...

But for that to happen first she herself needs to understand her self-worth & value her self respect & dignity....

Beleive it or not somewhere Khushi herself is responsible for her sorry state...

She never spoke for herself, never fought for her rights & always kept mum whenever she was been taken for granted by her maternal family, her inlaws family, her husband & those two so called guests as well...

She always remained selfless, generous, kind-hearted & forgiving... No matter if she got everything opposite in return & that was her major drawback...

But as they say, there's a limit to everything...

Once Khushi reaches to the brim of her endurance she too will rise from the ashes of her emotions, feelings & self respect which were crushed by her own people.

Hope u all understood my pov...

Next update most probably on SUNDAY...

Till then take care friends.

Love u all lots 😘😘 & thanks a ton for the love & support u have been giving me & my stories 🙏🙏

Love.
Kavita ❤️