Part - 16

Hey friends.. 

Firstly A VERY HAPPY DUSSEHRA to all of you. It's the day of the victory of good over evil. May maa Durga clear all the evil & hurdles from your life & you all stay happy & healthy always. 

Secondly, sorry for not updating on the given date as I was not well & was hospitalized due to high fever. But I'm much better now & am here with the update. 

I would like to dedicate this update to my dear friend @nilimamalladi It was her b'day yesterday.. 

Though I already wished u yesterday Nilu but would like to do it again. 

Wish u a very happy birthday Nilu.

🎈🎊 🎉🎂🍧🍨🍩🍰🥧🍫🎉🎊🎈

May God bless you with a happy & healthy longevity 😘

Now enjoy the update… 

Do not skip the teaser part as I have altered it a bit.. 

************************************

Mami was discharged from the hospital. The whole family was in her room sans Anjali who had gone to the temple as she had kept special pooja for her mami's speedy recovery. Mami was sitting comfortably on her bed with a pillow under her plastered foot. Everybody was having tea with her in her room, not wanting to let her feel alone. 

Sheetal was at her job in AR. She wanted to stay back home to show her fake care & concern for mami to stay in her good books. But after her showdown with Arnav & Khushi, regarding her job, nobody was lenient with her that they would let her take even a half day leave, full day was out of the question. Arav was gone to school. As per Khushi's new strict rules, Sheetal herself makes her son ready for school, prepares breakfast for him, drops him to school which is in the complete opposite direction of AR & then returning back all the way goes to her job. She was hell irritated & frustrated due to the extra workload which she hasn't done since long even when they were in the US or even after coming here in RM. But she was helpless for now. To get her mission accomplished, she has to bow down in front of Khushi & everybody for the time being. But soon she will turn the tables again, back in her favour. She was sure of it. 

As soon as mamaji came to know about mami's condition, he returned back to India, catching an early morning flight. 

He couldn't stay there after knowing about his wife's condition, so he returned in the early morning flight. No matter how much they fight or quarrel on petty issues or no matter how much she irritates him with her HINGLISH & her over the top makeupwa, he loves his wife very much. They had had an elope marriage because he was from an upper class & she from the lower & was working as a maid in his house. But has love known any boundaries or societal norms?? It just happens. He knew his family would never accept their relationship. So they had the only option to elope. He loved her & wanted her as his wife. Fortunately, after some time his family did bent in front of their wishes & accepted their marriage & her as the daughter in law of the Raizadas. 

"Manno.. How are you feeling now?? Hope it's not paining much??" Mamaji asked holding mami's hand, sitting beside her. 

"I'm pheeling better Akas ke papa & now bhen you are aalso back phrom phoren, I would be completely phine soon." She replied smiling. 

"Yes.. Yes Manorama. Afterall he must have brought makeup kits, jewellery, perfumes & all the other things you asked him to get from there. So seeing all those things, you are definitely going to be fine." Nani teased her daughter in law.