Part - 13

Hey all...

I'm back with a new update...

Thanks a lot to all those who voted and commented on the previous chapter 🙏

Now here's the update... Pls do not skip the teaser part as I have edited it a bit...

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I couldn't ignore the striking similarities between you & Arav. Also the family's constant comparison between you both wasn't helping either. I wanted to know the truth behind it that how can a stranger's child say, eat, drink, walk, sleep, behave like your xerox copy. I was scared of some kind of trap. You are a famous personality Arnavji & any outsider could take advantage of the knowledge of striking similarities between you & Arav. So just to clear my doubts I opted for DNA to be careful for any kind of mishaps.

I told you all these as you should know everything & if possible try to analyse the happenings, joining the links of ur decision of leaving Sheetal back in Mumbai & Arav falling ill in a dramatic way & you being forced to get Sheetal back with you.

I don't want you to move her out of this house because I don't like her. I want you to THROW her out of this house when you yourself would think her worthy & deserving of that only. I don't want you to taunt me someday in obligation that you pushed your friend out of this house because of me or for me whereas you didn't felt like letting her go.

Try to analyse what I said till now & you might get a way out.

Arnav rubbed his forehead in agitation.

Closing his eyes he rested his head on the back of his chair.

He was actually trying to analyse the situation but couldn't reach to any conclusion.

What does Khushi mean by linking the happenings of past few days?? Initially he thought it's just her insecurity or may be jealousy for Sheetal but now the way she confidently pointed out towards Sheetal & Arav, it proves that she definitely knows something about them. But what is it & if she has any doubts or clues regarding Sheetal then why doesn't she clearly state everything to him. Why is she talking in circles & increasing the confusion??

He took Sheetal with him to Mumbai to keep her away from his already depressed wife. He had everything planned but Aarav's sudden sickness ruined all his plans & he had to get Sheetal back to Delhi with him. Now when again he was all set to sent Sheetal back to Mumbai then Khushi herself stopped him from doing so & accepted Sheetal's request to let her stay for two months in their house, with them until Arav's academic year is over.

Khushi's talks pinpoint that Arav's illness & Sheetal coming back both the things are interlinked but how is that possible??

Arav is a diabetic & is a child as well. Missing his breakfast & meds had led him to his sudden sickness & he being a child would obviously want his mother with him so dii insisted me to get Sheetal back.

How can all these be a planned situation?? Or it is!!

But Arav is too small to stage anything as such on his own.

So did Sheetal plan all these??

But can a mother risk her child's life for her selfish motive?? & what motive Sheetal might have behind doing all these?? She is an old friend of his who is in need of help financially & he is already providing it by offering her more better job then why would she think of refusing it with any ulterior motive which doesn't even seem to exist??