How you met <3

Jeff The Killer:

 You settle into bed before getting off the phone with your friend. After switching off the light, a crash came from downstairs. You decide to investigate it. You went to flick the hallway light on but the electricity was out. "Oh, how cliche." You muttered. You turned around to get a torch from your room when you were shoved against the wall and a knife was held to your neck. "Go to sleep." He whispered in your ear. You waited soundlessly for the knife to cut your neck, but the time never came. "Y'know, you'd be dead by now, but your almost as beautiful as me." Jeff the killer said. The knife was removed from your neck. "We will meet again." He said, jumping out of the window.  

Ben Drowned: SENPAI!!!

 You sifted through your box of video games, bored out of your mind. There was a game case all the way at the bottom: Zelda, Majora's mask. "Why not? I think I have the Ben file." You said aloud. You loaded up the game and selected the file. After the few lines of 'You shouldn't of done that' and 'You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?' Something weird popped up. 'Hey there, gorgeous.' It said. You confused out of your mind and decided to exit the game. 'We'll be meeting again...' the game text said before you shut it off. You blushed and went to sleep.  

Eyeless Jack:

You fell onto your bed, exhausted. Your best friend had told you that she had another best friend, ticking you off. You cussed her out until she hung up on you. You fell asleep, crying into your pillow. You slept soundlessly. You heard a thump but thought it was your cat jumping off your desk. Your thoughts changed completely when you felt something cold and sharp in your side. You jolted up, swearing. You turned to the person that had cut you. "What the fuck man? I'm trying to sleep!" You hissed. He just stared at you and sighed. "You owe me big time." He said. Opening your window. "This isn't the last time you'll be seeing me." The guy said, jumping out of you window, leaving you to bandage up the cut.   

Laughing Jack:

 "Oh, fuck me." You muttered as your dog Hunter ran into an abandoned theme park. You looked nervously through the gates to see Hunter running farther away from you. You pulled the middle finger at you dog before running after him. Five minutes after you entering the park, you hear 'Pop goes the weasel' playing in the background. Hunter ran into a circus tent. It was silent until you heard him whimper. "Hunter?!" You yelled, eyeing the tent. You wearily entered the tent. Your dog was nailed to a plank of wood by the front paws, his belly stuffed full of candy. You heard something behind you. You flipped around and shot out your fist out, punching someone in the nose. "Oww! What the fuck was that for?!" A clown yelled. "Hmm, let me think. Oh! MAYBE FOR KILLING MY DOG AND STUFFING HIM FULL OF BLOODY CANDY!" You yelled back, pissed off. "I ought to stuff you full of candy too. But your cute, so I'll spare you." He said. You softened and blushed a little bit. You kissed your dog and ran out. "We'll meet again." his whisper echoed in your ear as you ran.  

Ticci Toby:

"But mama, I'm in love with a criminal!" You sung along with the song you were listening to. You were sitting behind your house, a shadowy forest in front of you. Doodling in your sketchbook and not paying attention to the forest, you never saw someone run behind the tree closest to you. After finishing your latest sketch, you closed the book. Someone knocked you onto the ground. Adrenaline took over and you kicked the man in the stomach, making him back off you from the force. Your eyes were glinting with fury at the man who had knocked you over. He swore and unhooked an axe, frightening you. The man advanced on you, nervously you tried backing away, only to be stopped by a bush. He stared into your eyes and sighed. "I could kill you, but I won't. Someone as pretty and brave as you doesn't happen often." He said. "T-thanks." You stuttered, blushing, as he ran back into the forest. You stared wide-eyed at the forest. You gathered up your things and went inside.  

First chapter done! I'm so lucky it's school holidays right now. I hope it's good as all this was running through my mind. Thanks guys!