He gets jelly! (Yee!)

Jeff the killer:

You were at a park near the forest, eating ice-cream with Jeff and swinging slightly on the swings. Some boy came up to you guys and sat on the swing beside you. "Hey cutie!" He said, winking at you. You were disgusted and you slapped him across the face. "Sure, I like fiesty." He purred in your ear, leaning to lick some of your ice-cream. Jeff glared at him before chucking his knife at him. The knife buried itself into the boy's neck, he dropped. You giggle. "Jealous much?" You say. Jeff huffed. "Nobody flirts with my girlfriend." He mumbles.  

Ben Drowned:

You and Ben were at an arcade. He wandered off to play another game and left you to play Watergirl and Fireboy. (If you know that game, you are awesome! If you don't know that game, search it up and play it, Goddammit!) You were gonna control both of the players when another boy came up. "I can play with you! I'll be Watergirl." He said. "Thanks!" You say and you both start playing. After a couple of games, you say you have to go. "How bout instead we go to my house and have 'Fun?'" He says, winking. "No, I ha--" You start to say but the guy slumps to the ground, revealing Ben behind him. You look at him, a smile spread across your face. "I have a jealous boyfriend, sorry man." You say to the dead boy. Ben just huffs and pulls you closer.   

Eyeless Jack:

You were sitting at the edge of a pond, your feet submerged in the glittering water. Jack had gone to get ice-cream for you both and you were waiting for him by the pond. "Hey there, cutie! Why are you here alone?" Someone said behind you. You turn around and face the man who spoke. "I'm not alone, I'm here with my ..ahem.. Boyfriend." You say, trying to hint for him to go as far away as possible. He didn't take the hint and he sat right next to you. "I don't see him anywhere near. How bout you ditch him and come with me?" He said. You were just about to get up and go looking for Jack when the guy was pushed into the water and held under until he stopped moving. You look up to see Jack. "Oh, your jealous self is back!" You say, playfulness in your voice. Jack grunted and handed you your ice-cream. "I'm not jealous..." He mumbles. You just laugh and lean on his arm.  

Laughing Jack:

You and Jack were at a carnival, getting prizes, candy and having fun. A man running one of the games winked at you and gave you free prizes. "How bout when my shift is over, we leave and go to my house? I have a lot of free stuff there." He said, winking. When Jack heard this, he walked right up to the booth and shoved candy down the man's throat, making him choke and die. Since nobody was watching or nobody was there, you both jump over the counter and grab all the prizes, pocketing any money you find. You look at Jack and giggle. "It's funny when your jealous." You say, only to get a over dramatic gasp. "How dare thee accuse me of such a crime!" He says, making you laugh.  

Ticci Toby:

"Hey, sweetheart." Someone says. You turn around to see a man's face. "Um, hi?" You say, confused. He starts flirting with you, despite you telling him to piss off multiple times. "How bout we go to my house? We can have... 'fun'." He says, winking at you. "No.... I'm kinda here with my boyfriend." You say, inching away from the man. "I don't see no boyfriend." He says. You look at the man who slumped over, an axe in his head and you immediately knew who threw it. "Hey, my lovely, jealous boyfriend!" You say cheerfully at Toby who was giving the dead man the evil eye. "I'm not jealous! Just looking after my girlfriend who looked super uncomfortable." He says, handing you a bouquet of flowers. You just laugh and accept the flowers, leaning against Toby's arm.  

LOL! THEM DUDES GOT WHAT THEY WERE ASKING FOR! Just awesome!