First day of school

Jeff the killer:

"Logan, Aiden, I promise you'll like school! I liked it!" You say, trying to convince your two sons that school isn't bad. You feel two tugs at your skirt and see Aiden by your feet. "Mummy, can we go home yet?" Aiden whined. "No, honey! You have to go to school, I'll pick you both up at 3:00pm. I promise." You say, bending down and kissing Aiden's forehead. You looked over to see Jeff doing the same with Logan. "Have a good day at school, Logan." He said and he stood up. Jeff came over to you and wrapped an arm around your shoulder, watching your two sons trot off together.  

Ben Drowned:

"Adelaide, I know your excited, but please stop asking if we're there yet." You say, looking back at your daughter, who was glitching with excitement. 'If she does that at school, I'm never gonna hear the end of it.' You thought. When you finally arrived at the school, you were thankful child lock was on. You stepped out of the car and you let Adelaide out. "Ok, there are rules, Ada. Remember, don't glitch and stay away from water." Ben says, coming to hold Adelaide's hand. You walk her to class. "We love you, Ada. We will get you after school. Until then, behave yourself." You say, bending down and kissing Ada's head. Ben ruffled her hair and you watch her run into the classroom.  

Eyeless Jack:

"Bailey, Emeline! Come on, it's not that bad!" Jack tried convincing your two daughters to get out of the car and go to class. You just shake your head and hold up two cookies. Emeline and Bailey push past their dad and go straight to you, using their twin cuteness to get the cookies off you. You giggle at Jack who just sighs and walks with you to the classroom, Emeline and Bailey nomming on the cookies and holding hands. "Hehehe, having dad troubles?" You ask Jack. "Tell me about it." Jack huffs at you, staring after the twins. "I hope they have a good day." You say and start walking back to the car.  

Laughing Jack:

"Vinnie, Josh. Remember to look after your sister. If anyone hurts her or you, give them the drugged candy. It will only give them a sore stomach and memory loss but still." You say, and Jack stares at you. "You gave them drugged candy?" Jack asks. "I don't want my children bullied." You say. "Ok, kids. Hugs and kisses." You say and your children come and hug you. You kiss them each on the forehead. "Stay close to your brothers, Ava." You say and she nods. "Have a good day at school kids!"  

Ticci Toby:

"Moon, honey. Don't make things difficult! Caleb seems to like it." You say, trying to urge your daughter forward. "Caleb, stick around Moon for me. If she gets called on and she doesn't answer, just say she is super shy, ok honey?" You say to Caleb. He nods and you hug your two children. Toby ruffles Caleb's hair and tweaks Moon's nose. "Have a good day at school, little monkeys." He says. Toby looks down at Moon who is hugging his leg. "After school, can we see Uncle Slendy and the others?" Moon says quietly. Toby looks at you and you both nod. "We'll get you after school. We love you." You say, and, with that, your two children run off, hand in hand.  

Let's hope they do have a good day at school! Anyway, I am happy to of made it this far. I've been typing hours on end and my hands are killing me! Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye, my little stars!