When he returns

Jeff the killer:

You had fallen asleep on the couch after watching a horror movie. You heard someone enter the house. Your eyes snapped open and you got up. Quietly, you walked over to your fireplace and grabbed a fire poker, the one with the sharp end. You silently walked over to the kitchen and you stepped into something warm. You yelped and fell backwards, only to be caught. You flung your head around and stared into your boyfriend's eyes. "JEFFY!" You yelled and squeezed Jeff in a bone-crushing hug. "H-hey, (your n-name)." He said, gasping. "What's wrong?" You asked. 'C-cant breath.." He whispered. You let go. "Holy shit, you have a strong grip!" He says. You grin and look into the kitchen. The warm liquid you had stepped in was blood. There was a blood flower painted on the wall. "You do know you have to clean the kitchen up." Jeff nodded. "And remember your promise? I'm gonna drag you into so many childish things this week!" You squealed in excitement. "Oh, lucky me." Jeff muttered and began cleaning the kitchen.  

Ben Drowned:

You sat in front of the T.V, waiting for Ben. It had been a week and you wanted to welcome him back. "(Your name)? Come have dinner." Slenderman said. You shook your head, keeping your eyes on the T.V. "If you say so." He said, and went back to the dining room. You sat there for about a hour. Slendy had bought your dinner in. You were eating it when you heard T.V static. A head with blond hair and bleeding eyes popped out of the T.V. "BEN!" You squealed, grabbing your boyfriend's face and kissing him. He kissed back. "So you missed me?" He asked. You nodded your head frantically. He climbed out of the T.V and sat in front of you. "Close your eyes, (your name)." He said and you close your eyes. You feel something cold around your neck. "You can open them." Ben whispered. You open your eyes and put your hand to your neck. It was a heart shaped locket. The heart was rose-gold encrusted with sapphire. You open the locket and it had a really pretty picture of you in it. Your eyes were brimming with happy tears. "I love it." You whisper into Ben's ear. He hugged you. "I missed you so much." He said. "I missed youtoo."

Eyeless Jack:

You ate the last of the ice-cream from the tub and you went to put it in the bin. You grabbed a cup of water and gulped it down. "Gym time!" You said and ran upstairs to get ready. After about a hour at the gym, you jogged home. Your arms and legs were screaming at you. You couldn't run anymore. "Need my help?" A familiar voice asked. You looked up into Jack's mask. "Jack!" You exclaimed, hugging him. "Hey, (your name)!" Jack said, laughing as you nuzzled your nose into his neck. "Let's go home, you look tired." You nod and walk home, begging Jack to tell you what he did.  

Laughing Jack:

You finished the last batch of cookies and you wiped the sweat of your forehead. You piled them onto a plate and put them on the table to cool. You heard Clown, your dog, scratching at the door. "What is it, boy?" You say, walking up to the door and opening it. Clown looked out and then ran to the entrance of the kitchen. "Strange dog." You say, going to stand next to Clown. You looked at the plate of cookies only to find all the cookies gone. "My cookies!" You cried. "You mean, these cookies?" Someone said behind you. You turn around to see Jack eating one of your cookies. "Yes, those co-- JACK!" You squealed, running up to him and wrapping your arms around his waist. He chuckles and hugs you back.   

Ticci Toby:

You woke up 2 days after your birthday. The first thing you saw when you woke up was that you were surrounded in presents. You were super confused but you loved presents so you started opening them. You got jewelry, clothes, books, movies and a stainless steel axe. Some of the jewelry you got was a necklace and a pair of earrings with rose gold axe charms on them. You got a ring with a onyx in the middle and a bracelet that had your name on it and a few other pieces of jewelry. Some of the clothes included a black silk dress and a jumpsuit you had been wanting the whole year. You got the newest books from your favourite authors and movies from your favourite actors. You really liked the axe. There was one gift left and it was HUGE. You ripped the paper opened from the box and opened it. Toby poked his head through the opening of the box with a calico kitten on his head. "Toby! Thank you so much for the gifts!" You exclaimed quietly, not wanting to scare the kitten. You smiled as he rubbed his nose on yours. "Your welcome, happy late birthday, baby!" He whispered in your ear. You felt something warm on your head and you realised the kitten had climbed onto your head. You giggled and cuddled your boyfriend and kitten. (This was super long, but that's what happens with my imagination.)  

Yayayayayayay! You got a kitten! It's so adorable too, I searched up calico kittens and I nearly died of the cuteness overload. I hope ye liked this chapter and I will see ye next time. Later, buccaneers!