The ultrasound

For this chapter, you have to come up with names for the other pastas fiances. Also, the scenarios for this chapter might be quite long. 

Jeff the killer:

You and Jeff were surprised when you saw Toby, EJ and ben in the waiting room. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked. Before any of the men could say anything, (Toby's fiance) spoke up. "Me, (EJ's fiance) and (Ben's fiance) are getting our ultrasound today. Your getting yours too, right?" She asked. You nod and go to sit with them. You talked with them until your name was called out. "Good luck." (EJ's fiance) said. You bob your head and head to the room. The nurse prepared you for the ultrasound and you looked at the screen for the results. "Well, (your name), your having twin boys!" The nurse announced. You were excited, so was Jeff. "Yay!" You exclaimed. When you went back you were cornered by the other girls. "What gender is your baby?" (Ben's fiance) asked. "We're having twin boys!" You exclaim. "We'll text you our results." (EJ's fiance) promised. "Ok, catch you guys later. We really need to have a girls only night." You say, the other girls nodding. "Bye, (your name)!" (Toby's fiance) called after you as you walked away. 

Ben Drowned:

(Jeff's fiance) had just left after getting her ultrasound. You were slightly worried. But you didn't let that keep you down. When your name was called you stood up along with Ben. You lay down on the bed and answered every question the nurse asked. "Ok, I'm going to put some gel on your belly to make the ultrasound run smoothly. Keep your eyes on the screen." The nurse said, indicating the screen next to the bed. You looked up at the screen and saw the figure slowly come into view. "And there she is! Your having a healthy baby girl!" You reached for Ben's hand and held it. "Thank you, Miss." You thanked the nurse who smiled and helped you off the bed. "This is awesome, Benny!" You smiled up at Ben. "I know! We get to be parents!" Ben exclaimed, hardly containing his excitement. "(Toby's fiance), (EJ's Fiance), we're having a baby girl!" You exclaimed happily. "Congrats!" They said. "Be sure to text me your results, TTYL!" You say, walking off holding Ben's hand.  

Eyeless Jack:

"(Your name)? Time for your ultrasound!" The nurse called. You yanked Jack up and walked after the nurse, dragging Jack after you. "Your strong, honey!" Jack whispered. "I go to the gym." You whisper back. You enter the scanning room. The nurse helped Jack lift you onto the bed. You thanked them both and answered some questions. After the gel had been spread on your belly, you looked at the screen. "You are going to be the parents of twin girls! Congratulations!" The nurse says. You were smiling from ear to ear as you and Jack went home.  

Laughing Jack:

"I'm so happy, happy, happy!" You say, walking into the waiting room. You and Jack were in the waiting room. "(Your name)? Please follow me." The nurse called. You get up, trotting after the nurse. "Slow down!" Jack called after you. "It's healthy to exercise while pregnant." You retorted. "She's right, sir. Maintaining health during pregnancy is one way to keep the baby healthy." The nurse said. You gave Jack a smartass look. You got onto the bed and waited excitedly for the results. You peered at the screen. "You guys are going to be busy parents. Your having triplets! Two boys and a girl." the nurse said. You let out an excited peep and looked over at Jack. He was wide-eyed. You got off the bed and went over to Jack and you hug him. You were discussing names as you went home.  

Ticci Toby:

"Yayayayayayayayay!" You squeaked. "Calm down, honey bunny." Toby said. You let out a sigh and you try look down at your feet. But your belly was in the way. You huff. "(Your name)? Please come with me." The nurse called out. You stand up and waddle after the nurse. After answering a few questions along the way, you were even more excited to see the results. When you got to the room, Toby helped you onto the bed. You mumbled your thanks. You winced as the cold gel was smeared on your belly. You looked up at the screen and your eyes lit up. "Your having twins! A boy and a girl." The nurse announced. You were so happy. "Toby, Toby, Toby! Yay!" You squeaked. Toby came over and hugged you. "Thank you, Miss!" Toby thanked the nurse. On the way home, you and Toby were discussing girl and boy names. "It's settled then, that will be their names." You said and you rubbed your nose on his neck.   

I'm not going to be a spoilsport, so I'm not telling you the babies names, I'm going to make you wait BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! There are ten kids, btw. If that's wrong, comment the actual total. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I might be adding in Dark Link soon. That's all for now, my little stars!