He asks you out

Jeff the killer:

 You and Jeff were sitting on the couch, watching a horror movie. You really loved seeing the blood and gore, laughing hysterically when someone died. It was a weird thing about you. The movie was leading up to a killing part. You rubbed your hands together evilly. You felt a tug at your Pj shirt. You looked into Jeff's eyes, waiting for him to speak. You two spent a lot of time together, either talking, playing tag up and down your street or going on killing sprees. "We've been friends for a long time now, and well..." He started. You felt your eyes beginning to tear up. "You don't want to be friends anymore?" You asked, about to make ponds with your tears. That startled him. "No, of course not! I was going to asked if you wanted to be with me, (your name)." He said. Your sad tears quickly turned into happy tears and you began hugging him.  

Ben Drowned:

You were sitting in front of your T.V, playing Mario Kart with Ben. You in first place, Ben hot on your tail. You lost to Ben all the time, and you wanted to beat him. You and Ben spent a lot of time together, getting to know each other and playing video games. You were seconds away from winning when he spoke suddenly. "Be my girlfriend?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the screen. You drop the controller in surprize, blushing. "Yes!" Ben yelled. He had won, you in second place. "No fair!" You scoffed. Ben poked his tongue at you. "And yes, I will be your girlfriend." You said, answering his question. "Cool." He said, grabbing your waist and dragging you closer.  

Eyeless Jack:

"Stop moving goddammit! It'll hurt more!" You hissed at your victim, who was squirming in your headlock. The poor girl screamed as the scalpel got stuck into her side, only to be covered by your hand. "You done yet? My arm is tired." You asked Jack. "Yep. Let her go." Jack said, kidney in his hand. You dropped the girl and came to stand next to Jack. He was eating the kidney and you were looking at the girl, wondering what blood tasted like. "Hey, (your name)?" Jack asked. "Yeah?" You said. "Will you be my girl?" He asked, his voice a little shaky but not much. You look up at Jack, who's looking at you through his mask. "I will." You say, hugging him. He smiled to himself and hugged you back.  

Laughing Jack:

You and Jack were sitting on the ground, using his candy as marbles to play games. Your new dog, a german shepard named Clown, chased a butterfly around the clearing you were playing in. One of your candies got knocked out. "Aww, man!" You said, picking up the candy marble and tossing it in your mouth. Jack watched you, his cheeks a slight shade of red. You looked up. "Jack, what's wrong?" You asked. "I have a question I need to ask, but I'm too nervous." he whispered, his blush turning brighter. 'Tell me, I won't judge you." You say, giving him your full attention. "W-well, w-we spend a lot o-of time t-together and I w-wondered, i-if you'd b-be my g-girlfriend." He stuttered, closing his eyes. You chucked yourself at him. "Yes, yes and yes!" You said happily. Jack sighed in relief and hugged you. You hugged him back and inched closer. You leaned on his arm and continued eating the candy, returning to your game of marbles. 

Ticci Toby:

You and Toby were walking through the forest. You were talking to Toby about the forest and all the sketches you had in your drawing book that had the forest in it. Something seemed off about him. Toby wouldn't talk. He just nodded and looked down at his feet the whole time. You stopped at a sunlit clearing. "Toby? What's wrong? You haven't talked the whole time. Do you have something on your mind?" You asked, concerned. He relaxed, knowing you cared. "I, uhm, need to ask you a question." He said, slowly and quietly. You took his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. He looked up at you, blushing slightly. "You can ask me anything." You said, calmly. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, wincing slightly. You gripped his hand tighter, and you hugged him. "I will, Toby." You whisper into his ear, making him smile. You continued your walk, hand in hand.  

Dawww! All the love-birds! I can just picture all of you either blushing or trying not to giggle. that's all for now!