First kiss!! :3

Jeff the killer:

"Stupid, that's why you don't play with knives." You scolded, bandaging Jeff's arm. "I know, but what do you expect? I'm a killer!" Jeff said, wincing as you pull the bandage tight. You just shook your head. Jeff used his free hand to tilt your head upwards so you were looking at him. Before you could say anything, he kissed you roughly. You kissed back. He pulled away and you both grinned at each other. You finished bandaging his arm.  

Ben Drowned:

You and Ben were playing video games when you fell asleep on his arm. Ben who was talking to people on his mic, excused himself for a moment. He picked you up and carried you upstairs, resting you in your bed. You woke up slightly. "Ben..." You managed to say before you were locked in a kiss with your boyfriend. He pulled away, smiling slyly. "Get some sleep, my Gamer Girl." He said before walking downstairs.  

Eyeless Jack:

Jack got home from getting some kidneys late one night. You heard him open the door. He turned around and came face to face with you. "Where were you?" You said, voice shaky. "I had to go and get some kidneys, I was hungry." He explained. You relaxed slightly. You hugged him and before you knew it, he was kissing you. You were caught off guard, not expecting to be kissed. You kissed back. He pulled away and pointed at your nightgown. There was a splotch of blood from Jack's hoodie. You just laughed it off.  

Laughing Jack:

You and Jack were taking a stroll in the park, listing candy in alphabet order. "Airheads candy." You say. "Bazooka bubblegum!" Jack exclaims. After quite a few minutes later, the candies were getting harder to name. When you finally got to a candy beginning with Z. "I give up!" You cried out. "What about favourite candies?" Jack asked. "Easy as pie!" You say. "Milk chocolate is my fav candy." You say. "To be honest, my favourite candy is you." Jack says, earning a blush. He drags you closer to him and you finally shared your first kiss.

Ticci Toby:

You were running in a field at night, a special field, Toby had told you. "Watch this." He whispered and ran into the field. Fireflies lit up and flew up in the path he ran. You gasped, your (Eye colour) eyes lighting up. You ran in a heart into the field, and the fireflies flew up in a heart. Toby came up to you and grabbed your wrist, yanking you to him. Toby wasn't wearing his goggles and mouth guard, so you could see him smile slightly before he kissed you. You kissed him back, the light from the fireflies making it super romantic. (XD sorry people if it's, like, way too romantic for you ;P)  

To be honest, the Toby scenario made my heart melt. I hoped you liked the First Kiss chapter! I know I did!