Dark Link

How you met:

You were super pissed off. You were playing Legend of Zelda and you just died to Dark link. You yelled at the game. "God fucking damn! You cheated, I rightfully won!" You shriek. Your game glitches and you see Dark Link walk up to your screen. His head pops out of the T.V screen and you yelp. You threw a pillow at him and you try hide behind your controller when he fully climbs out of the screen. Dark Link stared at you and you stared back, too scared to say anything. "Damn, you got some hella fine curves! I have to go, but we'll be seeing each other soon." Dark Link said, walking back into the screen and back to the game. You just stared at the T.V shocked before you scrambled up to the T.V and turned it off.

He asks you out:

You and Dark were hanging out in your backyard. Dark was sitting on the grass, watching you knight a flower with his sword. "You are now Sir Pansy of Grassland." You say grandly. Dark watched you, smiling at your childishness. 'She's so cute... I know I like her, but what happens if she doesn't like me that way? Maybe I should just ask and get it over with...' Dark thinks. "Oww!" He complains as you tap his sword on his head. "Good, now your paying attention to me, what do you want to do?" You say. You and Dark spent a lot of time together. You saw the look on his face and you knew he was thinking. "What are you thinking about?" You ask. Dark looks at you. "I'm thinking about telling this girl I like her." He replies. You can't help but feel a little disappointed. You really liked Dark, but you knew he wouldn't like you the way you did."I think you should just ask her." You say. "Ok, will you be my girlfriend?" Dark asks. You blink in surprise at him before tackling him in a hug. "I take that as a yes." He said.

First kiss:

You and dark were snuggled on the couch, watching a movie. You looked up at Dark, who was dozing, his head resting on yours. 'He looks so innocent when he's asleep.' You thought, brushing his white hair off his face. You look at him dreamily for a while before you kissed him. You must of lingered for too long because you felt Dark kissing back. Before things got too heated, you pulled away. Dark grinned at you. You felt the blush creep onto your face. "You look adorable when you blush." He said, making you blush even more. You nudge his chest softly. "Shush, you."

He gets jelly:

You were helping some children do some gymnastics while Dark watched from a nearby bench. A man came up to one of the children and said it was time to go home. The child thanked you for helping her and you said it was no problem. The dad thanked you also and tried to kiss you. Dark walked straight to the man and pushed him away, wrapping an arm around your waist. The man grumbled and walked away, holding his daughter's hand.The other children looked at you and Dark. "Don't do that when you grow up." Dark advised the kids and he dragged you away.The kids yelled their thanks and you waved back at them. 'You were jealous!" You taunted him. "Your my girlfriend, I have permission to be jealous." Dark answers and you walk home.

When he has to go:

You were planning of a way to make Dark stay but it would be difficult. He was on the couch cleaning his sword before he had to leave. You sneak up behind him and take his hat, putting it on before running off. "(Y/n)! Give me my hat!" He called after you. You giggle and run up to your room and try closing it. Dark stuck his foot in the door and pushed it open. He walks right up to you and takes his hat back. "Why'd you do that?" He asks. You look him in the eye. "I wanted you to stay, I don't want you to go..." You say, sighing. Dark tilts your head up and kisses you softly. "I'll miss you." He says. "I'll miss you too." You whisper. He picks up his sword and jumps into the T.V, leaving you to think of what to do.

Without him: