When your pregnant

Just a heads up, I'm skipping first time because ..Ahem.. it's super embarrassing for me to write about. I hope you understand. I'm gonna skip to pregnancy. 

Jeff the killer:

You jolted up and ran to the bathroom, vomiting into the toilet. "Ugh, why?" You say, vomiting again. Jeff came up and rubbed your back. After last night, you were certain you knew why you were vomiting. You shoo Jeff out and get a pregnancy test from the cupboard. You stared at the tiny pink plus sign on the test. "HOLY SHIT!" You screamed. "OH MY GOD, I'M COMING!" You heard Jeff yell and the door slammed open. Jeff looked around and saw nothing was wrong. "Um, what's wrong?" He asked. You chuck the test at him. His eyes widened. "Your pregnant?" He asked. You nod and he smiles. 

Ben Drowned:

You felt bad all morning. You sat on the couch with a bucket, vomiting into it every 5 minutes. 'How am I going to tell Ben?' You constantly thought. You looked up as you saw Ben come up to you. "Ben..." You say. He places a finger over your mouth and wraps you in a blanket. "I saw the test." He says, making you go pale. "And your not even freaking out?" You ask. "Well, when I saw the thermometer, I knew you would feel like shit so I'm going to look after you." He said. You just stared at him. "You mean the pregnancy test?" You ask your fiance. "What?" He asks. "You say you saw a thermometer. Did it have a pink plus sign?" You ask. Ben nods. "Benny, that's a pregnancy test saying that me and you are going to be parents." You say. Ben just stares at you and runs out the door, returning to get car keys. You just stare at the door, sad and confused. He returns a hour later. "Where were you?" You ask, looking up at Ben. "I got some paint and a crib and other stuff we'll need for a baby. I also bragged about it to my friends." Ben says. You laugh and watch Ben run around.   

Eyeless Jack:

You sat on the floor of the bathroom, head in hands and pregnancy test beside you. "I'm fucked, Jack's gonna leave me." You say. "Depends, what did you do?" Jack says, leaning on the door frame. You look up startled. "I, um, I..." You say, stuttering. Before you can stop him, Jack walks right up to you and picks the test up. "Shit..." You mutter. "Don't swear, it's bad for the baby." Jack says, picking you up and putting you on the bed. He goes downstairs for a while. He returns with an apple and a glass of milk. "Eat and drink. I'll go get some paint." Jack says and leaves. You munched on the apple and just finished the glass of milk when Jack came home. "Ok, we are good for the kid or kids." Jack says, and he lies next to you on the bed.  

Laughing Jack:

"Promise me you won't kill our kid." You said sternly. Jack looked at you and nodded. "No tricks, I promise." Jack said. You gave him the evil eye. You soon gave up and went downstairs to eat. You were eating a tomato sandwich when you saw Jack leave with the car keys. "I'll be back soon, candy bar!" You heard Jack yell. He kept to his word. He came back with paint, toys, a crib, a rocking chair and pillows. You smiled and drank your tea.  

Ticci Toby:

"Oh, Cali. How am I going to tell Toby?" You asked your kitten. It was a calico kitten you had gotten from Toby as one of your late presents. You decided to name her Cali. "Tell me what?" Toby asked. "Um, nothing." You say. Toby came over a sat by you, caressing the kitten's head. "You can tell me anything." He says. You let out a long sigh. "(Your name)." He said sternly. You look into his brown eyes. "I'm pregnant, Toby." You say. It was silent for a minute. "I'm gonna go brag and get some stuff for the baby, stay here." Toby said, a childish grin on his face. You just shake your head at his childishness. "Ok, well, be quick." You say as he nods and runs down the stairs.  

I'm surprised my brain didn't make any of the boys pissed off. I'm also quite glad. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Later, my little stars!