The wedding!

So, everyone decided to have their wedding before the children were born.

Jeff the killer:

You were walking down the aisle, in your beautiful, lacy white dress. Jeff was wearing a snappy tuxedo and waiting for you at the end of the aisle. You had your two nieces holding your train. You thought everything was going well until you felt something heavy on your train, which was not allowing you to move forward. You looked back and one of your nieces had tripped over and landed on your dress. You laugh and turn around to help her up. You and Jeff were now married and you were feeding each other the cake. You were about to put the cake in Jeff's mouth when he started laughing, which led to you laughing and you accidentally smeared cake over Jeff's face. It was certainly a day to remember. 

Ben Drowned:

You and Ben were slow-dancing and everyone was recording you. You got nervous and stepped on Ben's foot. He ended up falling over after slipping on your dress while hopping around trying to soothe his foot. You held out your hand and helped Ben up. "Sorry, Benny." You say as he dusted off. He said it was nothing and he kissed you. You kissed back and continued slow-dancing. "We're gonna remember this day." Ben whispered in your ear, and you nodded back, knowing what he meant. 

Eyeless Jack:

Jack decided to play a prank concerning the wedding cake. He sprinkled cut-up kidneys on the cake. He chuckled and ran off. After the wedding ceremony, everyone was eating the cake. You spat it out and everyone looked at you. Nobody had taken a bite out of the cake yet, they wanted to see you eat it. "Jack, did you put kidneys on the cake?" You whispered at him. He started to chuckle. "Jack! Really?" You ask. He just bursts out laughing. "That's disgusting! Everyone, don't eat the cake! My husband decided to play a prank." You say to everyone. Jack just smirked at you.   

Laughing Jack:

You were surrounded by family and friends congratulating you and then everyone looked behind you. They moved out of the way and smirked. "What?" You say, turning around. You were greeted with a bucketful of marshmallows in your face. Jack was laughing himself silly. "Oh, your on!" You say, picking up a big, creamy lamington and smacking it in Jack's face. Jack wanted to return the favour with a pie, but he missed you and smacked it into the lady behind you. In the end, it became a huge foodfight.   

Ticci Toby:

You and Toby were dancing with your two younger siblings. You were laughing and deciding to play a prank on Toby. When you and Toby were alone on a balcony, you pretended you were in labour. "Toby, help!" You squeaked, trying to sound in pain. You were holding back laughter as much as you could. Toby ran around in circles trying to figure out what to do. He went to go get help and as soon as he left to go get your mother, you burst into laughter. Toby came back with your mother and saw you rolling around the ground laughing your face off. "You should of seen your face!" You squealed. Toby was giving you the stink eye as he and your mother helped you up. "I happened to record it too! Lookie here!" You said, waving your phone in their faces.  

OMG! I was laughing my face off when I was writing Toby's scenario! I should try that at my wedding when I become of age. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Later, my little stars!