When he proposes

Jeff the killer:

You were walking at the park with Jeff when you turned to look at him. But he was kneeling in front of you. At first you were confused but you soon understood. "(Your name), since the day we met, I was in love with you. We spend a lot of time together and, well, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" He asked. You were crying happy tears as you nodded. He slipped the ring onto your finger as the watching people cheered.   

Ben Drowned:

You were at the Slender mansion with Ben and the other pastas. You noticed everyone grinning at you as Ben excused himself for a second. "What?" You asked the grinning pastas. They just shook their heads. You frowned at them and waited for Ben to come back. When Ben did come back, everyone ran to the kitchen and came back with buckets of popcorn. 'What the fuck?' You thought. Ben and you just stared at them for what seemed like ages. "Continue." EJ urged. Ben glared at them and then turned to look at you. He breathed in and let it go. He kneeled in front of you and everyone leaned forward, munching the popcorn. "(Your name), you are the best thing that has ever happened to me in a long time. And I really love you. So I have to ask. Will you marry me?" Ben asked. You eyes widened. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" You say, tackling him in a hug. The other pastas cheered and they threw popcorn at you both.  

Eyeless Jack:

You were sleeping when you feel a presence above you. You open your eyes to see Jack without his mask on. "Jack, are you ok?" You asked. He sat you up and you look at him. He kneeled next to your bed. "This is the place we first met and I want it to be the place where you become mine forever. Will you marry me, (your name)?" Jack asked. You nod and hold out your hand. Jack slips the ring on your finger and you hug him. You both cuddled in bed together, keeping each other warm.  

Laughing Jack:

You and Jack were playing fetch with Clown in the forest. You were having a picnic with Jack in a clearing. Jack threw a stick into the forest and Clown went after it. After about a minute, Jack went down the path where he threw the stick. You waited and when they didn't come back, you went after them. You saw Jack and Clown up ahead. "There you guys are! Why didn't you come back?" You asked. Jack turned around, clown sitting right next to him. "Will you marry me?" He asked. Clown came up to you and started pushing you forward. You nodded at your fiance as he slipped the ring on your finger.  

Ticci Toby: (this is honestly my favourite one)

You were sitting in class, not listening to the teacher talking, even though history was your favourite subject. You were at University studying to be a historian. The door opened and all eyes went to the door, including yours. "Toby?" You said, seeing your boyfriend come up to your seat. Everyone watched you two. He kneeled in front of your chair and the room was filled with 'ohs'. Even students outside in the corridor came into the classroom to watch, even the teachers. "(Your name), you are the maple syrup to my waffle." He announced. You and the others giggled at this. Toby continued. "And my life wouldn't be the same without you. So, I need to ask. Will you marry me?" Toby asked. Everyone leaned forward in their seats. "I will, Toby!" You say, watching as Toby slips the ring onto your finger. Everyone clapped and cheered as Toby picked you up and spun you around. Let's just say you were super popular that day.  

Daww! The maple syrup to my waffle! I nearly had a meltdown writing Toby's one, I thought it was adorable! I hope you liked it too, I know I did! Until next time, my little stars!