When you give birth

Jeff the killer:

"Oh my god, just get me to the hospital! And don't fucking speed!" You yelled at Jeff who was panicking. He ran over to you and picked you up bridal style. Jeff then put you in the car, strapped you in and drove to the hospital. You were panting and trying not to scream. You were rushed to a room and the pain began. You were clenching the blankets with white-knuckled hands and you were huffing. You screamed and heard crying. You went through the pain one more time and you were handed two swaddled babies. Jeff was let in and he rushed right to your side. You look tiredly up at Jeff. "You can name one, honey." You say, holding out one of the boys. Jeff took the baby and sat next to you on the bed. "Can his name be Logan Woods?" Jeff asked. You nod, smiling. (Btw, your last name is now Woods since you married Jeff.) "The baby I'm holding will be Aiden Woods." You say, cuddling the baby in your arms. Jeff rocked the baby in his arms and sang to him. You later went home and you put the children to sleep, singing lullabies.   

Ben Drowned:

(I'm using Drowned as the last name for you and Ben and your little girl) You were in the birth room and you were sweating so much. "One more push, sweetie!" The nurse said. You did as she said and heard crying. You let out a sigh and wiped sweat off your forehead. The nurse held out your swaddled baby girl and you rocked her gently. "Can Ben come in? If he can, can you send him in?" You asked. The nurse nodded and opened a door. Ben walked in and came straight to you. "What do you want to call her? I want your opinion." You ask your husband. "Ada, I like the name Ada." Ben said. "I like the name Adelaide. If you want, Ada can be her nickname." You said thoughtfully. Ben nodded. "Adelaide Drowned. I like it!" Ben said in approval. You nod and you both hugged your new baby daughter.  

Eyeless Jack: Btw, I'm making up a last name for you. Your welcome.

'Maybe I shouldn't weight lift.' You thought as you gripped the metal bars with white knuckled hands, which you dented with your muscled fingers. You heard the cries of the newborn babies. You let out a long sigh of relief. Jack came in and sat next to you. "Can I name and hold one?" Jack asked. You nod and he reaches for a baby. "Can her name be Emeline Frost?" He asked. You nod. "The baby I'm holding will be Bailey Frost." You tell Jack. Jack smiles and takes you home. You spend the rest of the day cradling the babies in your arms.  

Laughing Jack:

"Ow!" You yelled. 'God, this is going to hurt a whole fucking lot!' You think. "First baby has been born." You heard the nurse say. You nod and go through the pain two more times. You were handed three swaddled babies. Jack came in and immediately rushed to your side. "Hold one, Jack!" You say excitedly. Jack holds out his hands and you give him one of the boys to hold. "Can his name be Vinnie?" Jack asked. You nod. "The two I'm holding will be Ava and Josh." You say. Jack nods and you go home happy.  

Ticci Toby: (BTW your middle name for this is Alder)

"Ok, calm down, Toby! Just take me the car and get me to the hospital. If you speed, so help me I will lock you in a closet." You say to Toby, who was panicking. He picks you up bridal style and runs you to the car. You groan in pain as you are taken to the birth room. You bite your lip until it starts bleeding as you bought your little angels into the world. An hour later, you were snuggled on the bed with your babies, almost asleep. Toby opened the door and came over to sit with you. You smile tiredly up at him. "Remember the names we decided on?" Toby asked. You nod and Toby picks up the little girl from your arm. "Her name will be Moon Erin Alder Rodgers." Toby whispered, rubbing his daughter's back. You smile. "The boy's name will be Caleb Erin Alder Rodgers." You say, trying to keep your eyes open. "Let's go home." He says and he takes you home.  

YAS! The children have been born and my face is about to explode with embarrassment! Gabriella Couper, if your reading this, don't hassle me at school and don't tell anyone! Well, that's all for now! Later, my little stars!