Without him (cue the sad violin music)

Jeff the killer:

"What about we go to the movies? Or a bar? Or a amusement park?!" Your best friend said, looking at your other friends for suggestions. They just shrugged. You just shook your head. You rested your head on your knees, your (hair colour) hair falling onto the blankets on your bed. You wouldn't leave your room willingly. Your friends had tried everything to try make you cheer up, but nothing worked. You missed Jeff terribly, and everything was boring without him. "We're gonna set up a horror movie." (Bestie's name) says. You look up and see your friends grinning at you. You smile weakly back at you. "I guess we can watch a horror movie." You say, dragging a blanket off your bed and walking downstairs, your friends following.  

Ben Drowned:

You and your best friend were at a amusement park, currently going on a rollercoaster. Though you were sad that Ben had to go, you wouldn't let that keep you down. "Oh my god, I shouldn't of eaten that huge amount of cotton candy. I feel like vomiting." (Bestie's name) groans. You laugh and drag her over to another ride. "Before we do this ride, I need a toilet break." She says. You nod. After your best friend came out of the bathroom, you continued your day at the amusement park.

Eyeless Jack:

Your doorbell rang. You quickly dried your hands from the dishes you had just finished and ran to the door. "Jacob! Lola!" You exclaimed, hugging your siblings. "You said your boyfriend is on a business trip, so we came over to keep you entertained." Lola exclaimed. Jacob nodded. "Well, what do you wanna do?" You ask. "How about we go to the movies? There is a second movie of (favourite movie) that just came out." Jacob said. "Ok, lemme get dressed." You say, running up the stairs. You put on a pair a denim jeggings and a t-shirt. You run back downstairs, wrestling on your shoes. You run into the kitchen, grab a handful of the candy Jack left you and your car keys. "Ok, ready." You say. Your siblings grin and you go out to have a night of fun.  

Laughing Jack:

"Hannah, can you get me 2 eggs?" You ask your little sister, who you were babysitting for your mother. The 8 year old gets 2 eggs from the fridge and puts them on the counter next to you. "Thanks." You say, mixing the eggs into the batter. "Ok, now we have to let it cook. Wanna lick the spoon?" You ask. "Yes please!" Hannah says, grabbing the spoon from your hand and starts licking it. "What movie do you wanna watch, Hannah?" You ask. "The secret life of pets?" She asks. You nod and put the movie on. Hannah watched the movie and you did the dishes and keep and eye on the cake. You had been baking all week. So when Jack got back, he could eat something sweet. You smile to yourself and put the dishes away.  

Ticci Toby:

"You say you love me, I say you crazy, we're nothin' more than friends." You sang. "Your not my lover, more like a brother, I know you since we were, like, ten." Your best friend sang next. You and her were dancing around on the trampoline, singing with the music you had playing through your portable speaker. It was your birthday and you wanted to spend time with her before all your family came for dinner. You and (bestie's name) collapsed onto the trampoline, laughing. You heard a tick and you looked toward the forest. You swear you saw someone, but you shrugged it off. Later that night, you and your family sat in your lounge, eating corn silverside for dinner. You had opened all your presents and you chattered to your younger cousins and siblings, who were sitting around you. You were disappointed Toby wasn't there to celebrate with you, but you knew you would see him soon.  

Oh, you are all in for a treat very soon! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you soon!