Chapter 5

"No fair, you are so pretty! I cant even pick out a damn outfit! UGHH" Zoe exclaims and then runs back to her closet and continues digging through it. I have on a white quilted cropped top, black high waist jeans, and converses. It's pretty simple. My hair is the usual. Curly. It's not easy maintaining my hair. It has to be moisturized all the time to be curly like I want it.

I don't put on too much makeup on either. I do my eyebrows and I put on lip gloss. I don't overdo it because I know it just won't look good. I walk over to Zoe's closet and push her aside and look at the closet. Zoe has nice clothes. She is just too much of a perfectionist to actually put something together. I pick out a pink striped crop top with white ripped jeans and pink converses.

"See? You damn perfectionist hot head!" I drop the clothes on her bed and then walk out the room and back into my room. Dealing with someone who is similar to you in many ways is very hard. Zoe and I are both hot heads and get frustrated very easily, but she just takes it to another level.

But again, so do I. She leaves fire in her wake. I leave ice so that people could slip and fall when they try to be like me.

I grab my bag and I walk downstairs and out the door and i sit on the porch and wait for Zoe. After 15 long minutes, Zoe hasn't come and I open the door and yell Zoe's name. I hear running down the stairs and Zoe emerges. The outfit fit her perfectly and she left her hair curly

 The outfit fit her perfectly and she left her hair curly

She looks so much like dad it's heart shattering.

I walk away and back out the house and to the bus stop. Zoe walks up next to me.

"Thanks for helping me this morning."

"Mhm" 

The bus pulls up and I hop on and walk to a seat and sit down with Zoe sat beside me.

10 minutes later the bus pulls up to the school and Zoe and I are the first ones to hop out the bus and walk to the school.

"Avoid TMZ" I say sternly to Zoe. "They may ask questions about me to you."

Zoe scoffs and looks at me. "Just because you are 5 minutes older than me doesn't mean I am senseless. I know this already Bay. Chill" She walks into the school building and I follow behind her. 

Per usual, the school hallways are already bustling with people and Zoe and I have to practically elbow our way through people. 

"I will see you in lunch" I yell toward Zoe over the noisy crowd of students. She nods her head and then goes in the direction of her locker and I do mine. When I walk to my locker, Issac is there talking to Asher who is also at his locker. I walk past them and open my locker.

"If it isnt beautiful Bay" someone says and I look over to see Asher looking at me and he sends me a wink in which I grimace causing Issac to stifle a laugh.

"He is right about one thing. You are beautiful." Issac says. "How is your day so far?"

"Besides being hit on by an Ashton Kutcher wannabe, i think its better pretty good, and yours?" I open up my locker and place in my bag.