Chapter 50

"Why are you lying!" I yell and burst out in a laughing fit.

"I am not" Zoe defends and blushes.

"Really? So in that entire time you were with him, nothing happened.Bullshit."

Zoe scoffs. "I patched him up and that's it."

"SO you played nurse?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"Ye-" she looks up at my face and her face morphs into one of disgust. "Not like that lady-perv"

"I didn't say a thing."

"you didn't have to. Plus, you know I wouldn't go there again with Asher. I am going to stick with crushing on the only two men who matter in my life: Dominic Sherwood and Francisco Lachowski."

"That model guy?"

"Chico, mhm."

I roll my eyes and chew on a grape. A finger dips down out of nowhere and steals a strawberry from my container. I look up to see Issac with a smirk on his face. He sits down besides me and Zoe winks at me. 

Lord god.

"Hello beautiful" he says to me.

"Hey Zoe" he greets Zoe and she smiles. 

"You cannot steal my fruit!"

"Yes, I can. I steal your food all the time."

"Yeah cause your a little b-"

"Bonfire!" Zoe yells out of nowhere. I look over to her utterly confused as to what the hell she is yelling about and she gives me a sheepish look and sips her ginger drink. 

"So, I have a proposition for you" He says and bites into an apple that he brought with him. 

"And that is?"

"My grandfather owned a stables a few towns down. I want to bring you there and I will teach you how to ride a horse and-" Issac is interrupted by Zoe choking on her ginger drink.

Dirty minded freak

 "-and how they work and stuff." He slowly continues

"And what do I get in return?"

"A reminder of last night." He says and Zoe chokes on her drink again.

"Jesus Christ" I mumble under my breath.

"Sorry. This drink is just...so strong. You know, ginger and all"

Go to hell

"I think you want to see me fall off a horse and injusre myself."

"Now why would I want that?" He asks with a half-smirk on his face.

"Because you are Issac Evans."

"Fair point, but think about it on the brighter side, you get to learn something new."

Zoe mumbles something under her breath and both Issac and I look at her. Issac has an amused smirk on his face and he looks like he wants to laugh. Me, on the other hand, well lets keep it PG for once.

I will kill her.

"Zoe, I will say ths as nice as I possibly can, shut the hell up."

Zoe is biting her lip to try to contain her laughs, but in the end a bitch will be a bitch. SHe starts laughing.  I rest my head on Issac's chest needing something calm to keep me sane. I flip Zoe the bird and then I wrap my arms around Issac's waist.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just tired."

"You want a ride home after school?"