Chapter 18

"Woo-hoo... OH come on Jaack are yooouuuu telling me yoooou caan't play caards?" I then bursts out giggling and stop probably 5 minutes later.

"Well pretty girl how bout you get off that table and stop dancing and teach us guys how to play cards and maybe pick one of us to have a good time with" a dark haired guy says and then him and his friends start laughing.

My phone starts ringing in my bag and i fish it out and without looking at who it was, I answered, "Heeeeelllllooooo" I say and then burst out gigggling and i nearly fall off the wobbly table.

"Bay?" a voice says and I instantly realize it's Issac and my stomach bursts into a fit of fluttery butterflies. "Where are you?"

"Nowhere but everywhere" I say and giggle. 

"Pass me my drink" I whisper to the guy whose name I learned is Emmett. He has auburn hair and a face that will make any girl fall to their knees.

Too bad he isn't as hot as Issac. Girls will not only fall to their knees but they will kiss the floor he walks on.

"Your drink? Are you drinking Bay!?! Where the hell are you?" he yells on the phone.

I guess I can't whisper after all. Add that to the other things I can't be good at or do well like be a good daughter, according to my mother.

"Don't yell at me!" I sip the beer that I have gotten used to. 

Probably because I have drank 3 cups of beer in the last 4 hours. Or is it 6? How would I know?

"Bay where are you and why are you drinking?"

"Hey girl with the big cananas, you wanna play or what?" the dark haired guy yells out and his friends agree.

"Who the fuck is that!" Issac booms through the phone.

"Uhhh I forgot hiiisss naammeee, but he iss very handsome and charming. He saved me from exposing my lady bits to the.....1....2....3...4...5.. uhh whatever amount of guys here. It was on accident. I slliips on the floor and my dress kind of rode up, but he heellpped me. Sooo nice, right?"

"Bay, where are you?" Issac says and I can hear the worry and anger evident in his voice.

"Soomeewheere in the- the city" I hiccup out.

"A bar?"

I nod my head, but then realize he can't see me.

"Yup, buuut dooon't commeeee for mee. I'mm great.. Emmmett can take me home. Heeee'ss nice" I say and then giggle

"Bay-"

"Gotta go Issac" I say and hang up and put my phone back in my bag and zip it. I look at the men in front of me and an idea pops up in my head.

"Whoever catches me earns the right to have me sit on their lap while we play cards."

All the men scramble to stand in front of me and then have their arms out ready to catch me. I take one last swig of my beer and then I walk near the edge of the table readying them to catch me, but the wobbly table gives out and I slip off the table and crash on the floor before anyone can catch me and a shooting pain spike up my arm and I groan in pain, but Emmett's arms are wrapped around me trying to help me up.

I look up at him once he helped me up, "Thank you my blue eyed friend."

"I believe you have to sit on my lap." He says with a smirk on his face.

I begin to feel dizzy and I stumble a little in Emmett's arms. I nod my head and we sit down and I place myself on his lap.

A guy places me a stack of cards and I distribute it among everyone equally. Emmett's hands are placed on my hips holding me close to him. It all feels wrong, but the alcohol in my system is taking control of my actions tonight.