Chapter 19

Arrghhghh

My head is literally pounding. This is worst than the first time I had a hangover. I feel like I just can't move like I am heavy. Bile flys up my throat and I quickly fly up despite the pain and turn to my side and get the garbage can Issac set up for me and empty out, hopefully, all the remains of the alcohol from my system. Once I am done, I drop the can back on the floor. I collapse back on the bed and I turn to my right to not see Issac, but find a tray with orange juice, aspirin, and a note.

I quickly take the aspirin and then open the note.

Morning!

The hangover isn't so nice, is it? You learned your lesson? I guess we will find out when you get downstairs. There is a towel and rag and some clothes in my bathroom so you can shower. Afterwards come downstairs.

-I.E.

That little petty bastard. 

I trudge my way to the bathroom and strip off my clothes and hop in the shower. This isn't even a shower. It's an entire room of its own because of its humongous size. Issac has several varieties of soap products and hair products in here all imported from different countries like Italy, France, England, etc.

After my shower, I assess the clothes Issac wants me to put on. They are his clothes. They even smell like him. He gave me a huge thrasher shirt that fits more like a dress on me and Jordan's basketball shorts. I put my hair in a messy ponytail on top my head. I look at myself in the mirror and I look terrible, like my face is drained of color. And worst of all, I look like a potato head. I go back to the bed and take up the plastic bag out the garbage can with my vomit in it and go downstairs with the tied garbage bag. Issac is sat on a stool in front of an island drinking something out of a mug. I sneak up behind him and yell 'Boo!'. 

"Ahhh" Issac deadpans.

"Jerk" I mutter and i throw out the vomit bag and then walk back over to him and sit next to him

"You know it's very distracting when you stare at me." I say with a smirk on my face.

"You do look good in my clothes. Oh, and I distract you. Am i a distraction Bay Stewart?" He moves closer to me and looks at me with those annoyingly intense eyes.

"N-no" i say and curse myself for stuttering over my words making Isaac smirk. He says nothing further about that.

"Have you learned your lesson?" He asks.

"Never drink..?"

"Oh no. Not that. I guarantee you there will be another time in your life when you will drink. Probably by the end of senior year too, but you need to know your limits. 2 shots of tequila makes you basically drunk. I don't know how much you drank yesterday, but whatever. Just don't drink irresponsibly. Do you remember anything from yesterday?"

I try to jog my memory, but I am coming up blank and it's frustrating me.

"No."

"Good. You would suffer from major embarrassment."

"Oh God Issac what did I do?"

"You were sitting on some guys lap in a bar and he had a boner and you were probably going to touch it without really knowing what it was. You were playing cards with a bunch of 20 somethin' year old men who just wanted to see what was underneath your dress. Uh, you drank sooo much. You vomited for probably 10 minutes straight in my car. Then, when we reached back to my house, you wouldn't stop talking about Emmett and his shrimp boner. Then, when we got to my room, you were implying something and because you are just so determined, you straddled me looked in my eyes and demanded the truth and I gave it to you."