Chapter 67

I want to start off this chapter with a big thanks to all my readers. I couldn't have done this without all of you. Your support, your comments, your votes, everything means so much. I have read all your comments and you guys are truly the light of my day. Thank you for motivating me to be the best I can be and put my best work out here.

I know it has taken me a while to put this chapter out, but I guess I was just kind of sad. This is the last chapter of the book I put so much work and time in. I didn't want it to end, but it has to. Also, I have been super duper busy. I have deleted and rewritten this chapter so many times, but this is it guys. The next chapter WILL NOT be the epilogue, but its not an actual chapter either. Bay often writes letters or notes to express her feelings. We all know Bay is not the best with expressing her feelings all the time. She always has to write it out. So, the next chapter is a letter that Bay writes to herself. I have been planning that letter chapter from before I uploaded the book and I hope you read it and like it. PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE EPILOGUE! I already know what I want to include, but what do you want to know? What else do you want to see before we end the book on Bay and Issac? Please comment or post on my conversation board. Don't be a silent reader.

NOTE: this chapter will be long because it is the last chapter and I made you guys wait so long that you deserve this. (No, this is not a 10,000 word chapter).

Comment below how you found this book. Was it a recommendation, tags, something else. Don't be a silent reader!

I hope you enjoy the chapter.

1 month later(June-Graduation/Summer)

"Ladies and gentleman, I would like to invite Bay Stewart, our class of 2018 valedictorian to the stage." Mr. Davidson says in the mike and starts applauding and the crowd follows after. I walk up to the stage, holding onto my dress. Loud uproar from a certain part of the room sounds and I look over to see the entire lacrosse team, including Issac, Asher, and Armani hooting and yelling louder than everyone else in the room cheering me on. I break out into a fit of giggles and walk up to the podium and adjust the microphone to me.

Everyone settles down and sits back in their seats. My stomach is in knots and I have to repeatedly wipe my clammy hands on my dark blue mermaid dress.

"I'd like to first off thank the lacrosse team for the loud applause. It's greatly appreciated." I praise and they break out into more applause. My eyes catch Issac's and his not-too subtle wink calms my nerves, but causes butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

"Thank you to the faculty, students,alumni, friends and family for coming out today to support the class of 2018 as we say goodbye to high school and embark on a new challenge in our lives. My fellow classmates, it was only 4 years ago we had walked through the front doors as freshman. We were confused, lost, baffled at all the tall people." Snickers from the crowd and an 'Amen' has me in a fit of giggles again. "Now, we are here in caps and gowns about to receive our diplomas and set out on a new journey. It feels like just yesterday we were just the feeble little students who didn't know what Cavalier's Principle was and it was just last week, we had it memorized. We may have not all liked each other in all our four years because of our several differences: 'she's a know-it-all', 'he is a stupid jock', 'he cheated on my best friend', but we all have one similarity: we all came to this school wanting to do something better, something good in our lives. Some of us came to school because we have the best soccer team." I look over at Brett and he smiles softly. "Or because we have the best high school lacrosse team in the state. Thank you Coach Mendez!"

"YEAAAHHHH!!!" The lacrosse team yells, making Coach Mendez stand up and smile at the crowd.

"Some of us came to this school to find a new beginning to try to run from our own problems." I say, referring to myself.