Anywhere but here

Karrianne:
This place is a freaking dumpster. It smells too. Like what the heck, I understand we need to go into hiding but like can't you choose somewhere I don't know, nice?
"Ann, what do you think about our new place" dad saids PICKING up our luggage, like seriously we have powers, like use them.
"How should I put this , it makes me feel like I just walked into a cell, like why did you have to choose the worse house in like the whole world" I answer as I wave my hand so the wind can pick the luggage out of my dad's hands and set it on the ground. Yes I just did that, I can control the wind. My sister can control water, my mom terra (dirt) and lastly my dad fire.
" Karrianne Vesta did you just use your powers" my mom screams from the kitchen.
"Ya like you guys can do all the stupid hiding you want, I am not letting go of my powers so easily" I snap back, as I roll my eyes.
"Karrianne you think I want to hide my powers, of course I don't but we don't have a choice, I have to keep you and Sofi safe." Mom answers, I can hear the pain in her voice. I just break.
"I am sorry, I promise to not use my powers until we return home." I say
" good girl now go unpack."
I run upstairs and into my trashy room. I start to wipe off the tables and shelves until I see this tiny cockroach and it is just disgusting. I already broke my promise as I push the cockroach out the window and into someone's hair.
I
AM
SO
DEAD!!!
I run downstairs past my mom and past my dad, right into my sister.
"Wha" she starts to say but I push past her and scream "sorry"
I continue to run until I bump into a super cute guy. His blonde ruffled hair, with his dreamy eyes like the blue sky.
"Uhhhhhhh hi stranger" He starts to say.
"Oh hi" I say awkwardly. He looks very familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. Then I see the tiny cockroach starting to peak out. Ohhhhhhh this is going to be a problem.