This is my fault

I turn around, and see Ace's dad? What! He looks nothing like Ace. He looks cold, and mean. Unlike Ace, he is hot but his dad is just ugly.
"Ummm, Hi?" I say
"You are a pretty girl" looking at me, wait what us he checking me out. His eyes stop at a certain place, and I see him lick his lips.
"Eyes up here" I try to but my force into my voice but my voice comes out like a whisper.
What he does next shocks me. He dumps his drink on my chest. Grabbing a napkin, he tries to wipe it off, touching my chest, I struggle to pull away since he grabbed my arm. Like hasn't anyone notice. I am about to scream for help but I feel a warm arm around my waist pulling me from Ace's Father, and into a warm body. I look up and see ACE. I look around and see Zac, Andrew, Taylor and Jake standing in front of Emily protectively. They look mad. Zac looked like he was about to rip Ace's dad's head off.
"Son, w-what are you doing here"
"Dad, why did you do that" ace yells
Again his dad does something shocking he tries to grab me, but Andrew and Zac hold him back. Thank god.
Now all the parents are in the kitchen, April walks up to her husband and slaps him hard.
"How dare you, hurting a girl and being unfaithful to me" she yells
His dad just laugh cruelly. "I have been dating behind your back for the past 3 years, but you are to dumb to notice"
"What!!" Tears streaming down her face. My mom walks up to her and hugs her, all the other moms follow her step. The dads and boys glaring at Justin (Ace's dad)
She fanilly clams down and whispers "but why"
"When I married you, I was in love but Ace's old girlfriend Lexi was hot, I liked her more than you, I needed money so I kept her a secret. Then I couldn't stop, I always went on dates behind you back. You just lost your flair. I only acted like I loved you because of your company."
Justin chucks a vase at Ace. Ace dodges it. His dad picks up a knife!
"Hands down Mr. Conners" a police officer comes in with a gun, 3 others come and grab him, dragging him out the door.
A cop comes up to us and makes us explain the whole thing. I had to do most of the talking. We ate dinner at my house. The cops say that they will have to send April somewhere for safety's concerns, since Ace explained that he knew about his dad's other relationship, but he didn't tell anyone because his dad threatened to kill his mom. Ace will be staying with us in the mean time.
Everyone told that I did the right thing but I feel like this is my fault. After everyone left, it was just me and Ace. We sit on my bed.
"I am so sorry, I was just .." I start to say but Ace cuts me off
"No, I am sorry I put you in the position, I am not mad, I am happy my mom fanilly got to see the man she got married to, it's scary to think he is my dad, you know. I am scared that I might turn out like him one day" Ace says, starting to tear up. I pull him into a hug and feel him relax as I hold him. I whisper into his ear.
"You will never be like him"
"Thanks" he says.
It was the least I can do since this was my fault. I caused him and his mom pain, forcing his mom to leave her son. This was all my fault.