I think I am in Love

Ace:
I watch Ann run to her house, shutting the door, with out saying bye, might I add. I open the door, looking around at my empty house. It's not like it is empty, it's just that my parents are never home. My dad goes out work, party, drink, come home and sleep. My mom just works and she is always busy. Over the years I have gotten use to a empty house, I remember when I was younger, I watch my friends showing their parents around school, while I just sat there. All my friends parents came and had lunch them on their birthday, my parents were never there for me. I understand that they want me to have the best but I would take a smaller house in a heartbeat, just to spend time with them.
I walk up to my room, laying on my bed, just thinking. The girl from today, was cute, she doesn't seem like the suck up, snobby girls at school, that wear almost nothing. EW, I am going to make myself sick, just thinking about it . I am so happy it's summer, so I don't have to think about all the girls around me begging for attention and just throwing themselves on top of me. Trust me it has happened before, but Ann doesn't seem like a girl begging for attention, she seems cool and fun to be around. It's weird, how i was just tongue tied, I didn't know what to say. Like, me Ace Johnson, always has something to say, but when I was with her I just have nothing to say.
You know song I think I'm in Love by Kat Dahlia, well that pretty much can some up my life right now.

Can't you feel the love in the air, because I sure can.

Love, Violet 🙃