⌜ two ⌟

❝what the fuck

what the fuck.

the guy squirmed under the older's hold but mark was stronger. he needed to escape, he had been already caught and judging by the amount of money inside the wallet, the boy could guess that mark belongs to a rich family. he could be reported if he doesn't get out now.

ouch!❞ mark was forced to let go of the guy as he could feel him biting his arm ❝hey!

but mark wasn't going to let him off that easily. the guy ran away, leaving the bottle of alcohol falling to the ground and breaking into pieces.

jeno's jaw dropped as he didn't know know what to do. he was alone in the store with the news paper rack on the floor with some of the paper were wet because of the bottle of alcohol that was now on the floor scattered into pieces. mark ran away, leaving him and chasing the guy. jeno was now shaking. he couldn't be blamed for this, right? all he did was watch.

he slowly turned his head to one of the cctvs and shook his head ❝i did not do that.

excuse me,❞ mark pushed some of the people that were on his way ❝move out!❞ he followed the guy who was running, making sure he doesn't lose him because damn he runs fast.

mark was this near to giving up but then had hope when the guy turned to his right where he remembered was a dead end. he placed both of his hands on his knees and is catching his breath.

don't come near me, i can fight.❞ the guy was now in his position where he was ready to start a fight

but who was he kidding, he is weak as fuck. he couldn't even hurt a fly. the thing that only hurt was the words that comes out from his mouth. he was quite of a speaker, insulting a person is his specialty.

mark took a deep breath and smirked ❝so can i.

he cracked his knuckles, scaring the guy. he can't fight? every student in school is afraid of him. he may look like a complete fluff ball outside but once you piss him off, you wouldn't like him.

well shit.❞ the guy's breathing became heavier as he was taking small steps backwards

he just hoped mark would just stop there and not go nearer to him even more.

you have your wallet back, what else do you want?❞ the guy twitched when he felt the cold wall behind his back

well, if only you wouldn't have stole mark's wallet then you wouldn't be stuck in this position.

i want you to go to jail.❞ mark slammed both of his hands at the side of the guy who was now pinned to the wall, ❝you stole my wallet.

he worked for 3-4 weeks straight with different jobs just to pay jeno. he was having a hard time and there he is, the thief, enjoying his life with mark's money. it's only mark suffering, that's unfair, isn't it?

but you got it back!❞ the guy hopped off the wall, only to be pushed back harshly again ❝hmm..

mark took out his phone and dialed the police's number. he waited for someone to answer and while waiting, he noticed the guy's hoodie now falling down, revealing his face.

he could now see the guy's face and he swore, he's beautiful.

"hello?"

someone finally answered the call but mark didn't have plans on replying, he was too busy paying attention to the guy— or should i say boy— now looking at him with scared written all over his face. he looked like a lost puppy that needed help.

"hello? who is this? may i help you?"

mark cleared his throat ❝sorry wrong number.❞ he then quickly ended the call and placed his hand back to the wall to trap him

he didn't want this beautiful creature to escape.

how much did you use?❞ mark questioned, still giving the boy a glare

he may look beautiful but mark could never forget the fact that he stole his wallet.

i didn't use much, i promise. i only ate cups of ramen as my food.❞ the boy bit his lower lip, holding the tears that were threatening to fall

he just want a normal life.

that's unhealthy.❞ mark frowned. imagining the boy only eating a cup of noddles as his daily meal everyday hurt him. ❝you could've bought a whole restaurant using my money.

no joke, mark was sure that the money inside his card were millions, but since he knew the boy couldn't use his card, the money he had inside the wallet was enough to buy every food in every fast food restaurants.

all i wanted was to survive.❞ the boy couldn't help it anymore and cried, but while covering his face.

mark became soft after seeing him cry and hearing him sob. he was the most softest thief mark found on earth. he felt bad for almost calling the police to arrest him.

what's your name?❞ mark made sure to calm his voice down, making sure not to scare the boy that is now crying

no.❞ he was afraid that mark would report him after telling him his name

mark sighed and patted the boy's head to calm him down and surprisingly, his hair was soft. mark could just play with his hair all day.

if he's not going to introduce himself them mark is ❝i'm mark lee..

is he crazy? why is he introducing himself to the guy who just stole his wallet? for all we know, he could be acting right now and would take advantage when mark would fall for his trap. but he didn't run away when mark's hands weren't trapping him anymore. one hand patting his head and the other pulling both of the boy's hands down from his facw so that he could wipe his tears that was still continuing to fall.

don't cry, everything is going to be alright.❞ his mind was telling him to stop. incase mark forgot, his mind was there to remind him that that's a thief he's comforting.

m-my..❞ the boy continued to sob

mark raised a brow ❝hm?

my n-name is donghyuck.

t b c