⌜ forty one ⌟

jeno was excited to go to school

jeno was excited to go to school. both he and jaemin were hanging out like how friends do and of course with renjun tagging along. he didn't mind the chinese hanging around with them, he is jaemin's boyfriend and it really doesn't affect him that much. he supports the two. and another thing, he caught jisung and chenle kissing behind their building and he took a video for future purposes. his day couldn't get any better.

maybe he was too excited.

excited to see donghyuck, excited to see his smile, to hear his laugh, to feel his touch. in short, he's just excited to meet the younger.

donghyuck choked from his food, ❝you did what!?

jeno sighed and gave the choking boy his untouched water bottle, ❝you don't have to react like that.

donghyuck quickly gulped down the water and exhaled the air he has been holding back, ❝you were drunk and—

yeah, no need to say it again.

you three really did it?❞ donghyuck leaned forward, arms supporting him from the table. ❝how though?

he knows how two people do it, well he just did it with mark, but he doesn't know how three people does it. is there supposed to be one who bottoms and two who tops? or is there two bottoms and one top? donghyuck tilted his head to the side, jeno doesn't look like a bottom though. he gasped, covering his mouth.

is renjun the—

donghyuck!❞ jeno gave the younger a look, his cheeks turning red.

this wasn't what jeno wants them to talk about. he was excited to talk to donghyuck during lunch when mark told them to go first since he has something to do. he didn't talk that much to donghyuck during break because mark was there. he didn't know what he missed but the two were unusually close. too close to the point that he thinks that they are already together but he didn't let that thought discourage him.

i don't know, we just did it.

donghyuck then gave jeno a teasing look, ❝does it feel good? i mean, twice the pleasure, right?

the younger only received a light slap by the arm, ❝stop it!

seeing jeno's very red face made donghyuck laugh out loud, getting the attention of students that were sitting next to their table.

jeno sighed, it's fine. as long as he could see the boy this happy then it's fine. he won't even mind if the boy would tease him all day as long as he could see that smile of his face then it's always fine for him. ❝by the way, where were you?

hearing jeno questioning about his whereabouts after the party made donghyuck stop laughing, ❝hm?❞ but he managed to act like he didn't understand jeno's question.