⌜ fifty six ⌟

it's almost ending

jaemin squinted his eyes out of suspicion at jeno who was smiling widely while memorizing the terms that was written on his notebook. ❝you look happy today..

jeno looked up with a hum, ❝is it obvious?

no shit.❞ renjun arrived, carrying his and jaemin's orders. he sat next to jaemin and pointed at the thick book next to jeno's notebook, ❝who smiles while reading that cursed thing?

jeno raised a brow while pointing at the 'cursed thing' renjun was referring to. ❝this is a math book.

and he is not even reading his book, he was reading at the notes he took during classes.

it's a cursed thing.❞ renjun sipped his strawberry juice box while giving jeno a look.

jaemin furrowed his brows, ❝but babe—

i believe in what i believe.❞ renjun said, still sipping on his juice box.

the two shrugged while giggling at how cute renjun is. a few moments later, jeno then went back to reading. out of annoyance and curiosity, jaemin snatched the notebook from jeno and quickly asked questions. surprisingly, jeno got them correct.

so you are studying.

jeno rolled his eyes and took his notebook back, ❝i need to graduate jaemin.

why are you so happy today?❞ renjun questioned, mouth filled with food. jaemin took his handkerchief out and gave it to renjun as he noticed the older eating messily. renjun mouthed a thank you before diverging his attention back to jeno.

it's just that,❞ jeno finally removed his attention from the notebook and turned to the two with dreamy eyes, ❝donghyuck is finally opening up to me.

no wonder he looks so happy. ❝oh? what did he say?

he's hungry.

jaemin smiled at jeno's answer. a kind of smile that questions if you are serious or not. judging by jeno's face, he did look like he was genuinely happy by that. after all, he always talks about donghyuck ignoring him. this was a good start, maybe?

a phone then rang, which was jeno's, and the male quickly answered it. he was just there while talking to someone on the phone, jaemin and renjun clearly heard him.

the call ended and the first thing jeno did was sigh, ❝the private doctor is not available today.

that's fine, there's still tomorrow.❞ renjun said while munching his food