⌜ forty six ⌟

❝hyuck!❞

hyuck!

donghyuck quickly hid the work he made which was almost done and gave mark a look, ❝don't you know how to knock?

the guy standing just shrugged, ❝this is my room.❞ he smiled and jumped towards donghyuck on the bed, not knowing that the boy was holding a needle.

ah, mARK!❞ the younger's voice cracked as he lets go of the needle, staring at the blood that was coming out from his index finger. ❝it hurts!

mark frowned ❝i did not know you were holding a needle.❞ he turned to donghyuck and patted his head ❝don't cry..

that made donghyuck scoff ❝why would i cry? i'm not a kid, this is nothing.❞ but truth to be told, it hurt.

mark rolled his eyes at his lie. he grabbed donghyuck's wrist and pulled his hand closer to his face, watching the blood. he found it fascinating. he took his tongue out, making donghyuck's eyes widen, and licked the blood from the younger's finger.

what the fuck mark? are you a vampire or what?❞ donghyuck couldn't hide the red tint on his cheeks as he was watching mark giving his finger kitten licks. it was early in the morning for god's sake, what is he doing?

the older then showed a smirk, ❝oh, what if i am?

they had a second of silence before donghyuck burst into laughing. ❝are.. you kidding me?❞ he continued to laugh, not knowing that mark was already hovering him. the older didn't forget to put donghyuck's sewing materials to the side for them not to get hurt.

the younger's laugh then died down as he noticed mark covering part of the sunlight that was coming inside from the window.

what are you doing?❞ donghyuck giggled, ❝going to suck my blood or something?

mark leaned down, ❝yeah.❞ he then went to kiss donghyuck by the lips. he bit the younger's lower lip before tracing kisses down to his collarbones and then went to his neck. he licked and then started to suck, earning and breathy moan from donghyuck.

we still have classes..❞ donghyuck managed to say, not really wanting mark to stop but he knew he had to because they still have school.

satisfied, mark pulled away and admired the masterpiece he made on donghyuck's beautiful neck. ❝what were you making a while ago?

donghyuck turned to the side and found his unfinished work just beside him. ❝a pin.

why are you making one?

i want to reward you for being the best boyfriend, just like how chenle rewarded jisung.❞ donghyuck explain, whispering as he was too embarrassed to tell mark his reason.