⌜ ten ⌟

❝i got it!❞

i got it!

donghyuck flinched from the sofa when he heard mark shout. ❝got what?

the younger rubbed his eyes as he was trying to get used of the light.

mark gave donghyuck a wide grin ❝you buy me a new game console!

donghyuck scanned the boy's room ❝don't you like.. have a dozen of those already?

he doesn't actually know what a game console looks like but the gadgets inside mark's room seemed like game consoles so he guessed it was it.

i still want you to buy me one.

donghyuck groaned, it was early in the morning and he didn't expect to be awaken by mark screaming 'i got it' in the morning. he just want some sleep. sleeping on the sofa inside his room is uncomfortable enough.

get up!❞ mark stood up from his bed ❝i'll show you what a game console looks like.

donghyuck pushed mark away from the sofa when he could feel a heavy weight sitting on the sofa ❝go back to sleep. we have class later.

we could just skip.❞ mark rubbed his butt as it hurt from falling down the sofa because donghyuck pushed him

what a good student.❞ donghyuck mumbled and turned around, burying his head under the only pillow mark let him borrow.

c'mon!

the younger hummed ❝will you at least wait until later? the malls don't open until ten.

it was silent, donghyuck thought that mark finally gave up and went back to sleeping. he was also about to go back to sleep but suddenly felt like he was flying, he was brought up in the air.

what are you doing!❞ donghyuck hugged the pillow even tighter as he wondered why mark was carrying him

the older just gave him a smile and threw him down the bed. ❝sleep, i know it's uncomfortable there on the sofa.

donghyuck wanted to go and fight mark but the bed was very fluffy that his body didn't want to stand up just to punch a person. ❝where are you going?

mark wasn't going back to lying down bed, not like he wanted to sleep together with the older anyways. he's just curious into why mark was walking out of the room this early.

mark turned around ❝going to make breakfast. you need to eat more, you're very light.

donghyuck pressed his lips into a thin line and turned around, burying his body with the pillows on mark's bed. ❝don't come back.