⌜ fifty seven ⌟

i want to thank those who are still reading this ♥

shit jaemin.

the person on the other line giggled, ❝why are you in a hurry jeno?

are you seriously asking me that?❞ jeno groaned, pausing for a while as he was panting hard from all the running. he called for a taxi knowing that he won't arrive at the bus stop in time if he just ran. ❝i'm going to be so late.

jaemin laughed, ❝jeno calm down.

calm down? how can i calm down when the doctor told me that she couldn't go to our house and asked me to let donghyuck go to the hospital for a check up instead.❞ jeno ran a hand through his hair, mouthing the address of the bus stop to the taxi driver before going back to his phone, ❝and i have an exam to take today!

yesterday, he knew they'll finish the project late. it was fine as long as he could go home. he wasn't that worried anyways since jaemin has been notifying him about donghyuck and if he's eating properly. but he felt bad for sleeping at his groupmate's house. it was when he was reading the instruction for their final part but he closed his eyes, wanting to take a short nap as he was tired but that short nap turned into sleep. his groupmates didn't bother to wake him up because he look like he never had properly sleep. fortunately, his groupmates finished their work. and now, he woke up at six in the morning remembering about donghyuck. he quickly got out of the house, shouting a thank you at his groupmates that were still sleeping.

jaemin i forgot about the things i studied.❞ jeno buried his head to the palm of his hands, mumbling the terms he could remember from what he studied.

don't go home, i can take care of donghyuck. i can even take him to the hospital if you want.❞ jaemin said, obviously worried.

this is a special day and he couldn't miss this day. it's either he will take the exam today or go along with the other students which takes place two weeks from now. mark's father was the one organizing this, he can't fail him.

i want you to go to school, okay jeno?

jeno frowned, ❝but what about donghyuck?

trust me, i can take care of him.

he couldn't see jaemin but he could imagine his reassuring smile. the thought of it also made jeno smile, ❝thank you.❞ but seconds later he paused upon remembering something, ❝but don't you have classes—

jeno, i know what i'm doing. just go to school.❞ jaemin said, ending the call.

just in time, they arrived at the bus stop jeno said to the taxi driver. he paid for the taxi ride and went to the bus station, luckily finding a bus that will pass by the school. he went inside, sliding his id and sat at a seat that was located at the far back.