⌜ eighteen ⌟

❝donghyuck where are my shoes!❞ mark's shout could be heard all around the house, making the boy sitting down on sofa at the living room flinch

donghyuck where are my shoes!❞ mark's shout could be heard all around the house, making the boy sitting down on sofa at the living room flinch

you have plenty!❞ donghyuck pouted as soon as he saw mark going down from the stairs

but that pout wasn't having any effect on mark ❝those are mine.

mine is near to giving up on life.❞ donghyuck giggled at how he described his shoes.

that's stealing.❞ mark went to the younger and held his ankles up.

but it isn't stealing when you know, right?❞ donghyuck kicked his feet in the air, hoping that mark would let go but sadly the older got the shoes out.

you didn't ask permission so it's still stealing.

the younger groaned and let his body sink on the sofa while watching mark pulling the other shoe, he didn't even try to fight and just let him get his shoes. ❝fine, i'm going to yOUR school with just a sock.

mark didn't know why the younger emphasized the word "your" when nothing would even happen to him if donghyuck goes to school with no shoes. it's donghyuck going to be embarrassed not him. then again, there is jeno.

he clicked his tongue upon having an image of jeno letting donghyuck wear his shoes since he felt bad for the boy not having any shoes to wear and he'll receive all the embarrassment instead of donghyuck.

actually, here.❞ mark handed him the pair of white shoes but the younger looked away as he sat down on the sofa.

nope, i'm going with just wearing socks.❞ immediately regretting because maybe mark would really make him go to school with just socks on.

mark crouched down while mumbling ❝stop being so stubborn and just wear these.

everything donghyuck is wearing is actually mark's. from the uniform he is wearing to the shoes. mark doesn't mind though, seeing donghyuck wear his clothes makes him imagine that it's his girlfriend (boyfriend) wearing his clothes. you know, those typical girl wearing the guy's shirt things.

donghyuck blushed at the thought of his being cinderella and mark being the prince that's making him wear his shoes. ❝i know how to tie them!

mark slapped donghyuck's hand away and continued to tie his shoes ❝there.

the older smiled upon seeing donghyuck wear his shoes, donghyuck wearing his uniform. it's also like donghyuck is his.

donghyuck covered his body ❝w-what are you smiling at?

mark decided to tease the younger and so he climbed to the sofa and trapped donghyuck with his hands on either side ❝i made you stay here, i let you wear my clothes, i paid for your education..