Nutjob

We both know I could rip you to shreds And do my nails at the same time

I woke up in a grey room. It was completely empty and smelled like crappy Chinese takeout. Oh yeah I forgot to metion there were bars blocking my exit and my hands and feet were tied as I hung upside down from the ceiling. Oh joyous day!

If you're wondering why the hell I just said that. It was because I've been trying to expand my vocabulary. I also just read the Jabberwocky poem so I'm going to be talking like a nutjob for the next hour and a half.

Anyways, I smirked thinking that this was way too easy. I squirmed around trying to move my stele from my bra. Like I said before, bras should be taking Jansport out of business considering how many things I shove in there. First off imagine how ridiculous I looked rubbing my boobs against the thick metal chain while hanging upside down in a huge freezer looking room. Then imagine my face when I didn't feel anything in there. Fuck. I didn't have ANYTHING. No dagger, phone, stele, or food! I'm going to die alone, cold, and hungry in a room that smelled like greasy noodles.

I shook those thoughts out of my head. I'm okay I've been in worse situations than this. Let's look at the positives, there's no one gaurding me, the chains aren't too tight around my wrists, and there was a small window with bars that I could easyily get out from. But I couldn't leave without getting some Intel on Valentine. So, I did what any normal human would do and I wiggled my wrists out of the chains. The hard metal dug into the skin of my ankle and my hair kept getting stuck but I managed to get out then I began working on untying my ankles. That was a peice of cake and with a flip I was out, landing perfectly on my feet.

"Hey!" I yelled cupping my hands around my mouth to emphasize my voice. "Is anyone going to come interrogate me? Torture me?" I frowned cocking my head to the side. "No? Alright." Fuckers.

I bent down and garbed a bobby pin from my shoe. I began picking the lock. I knew what you're thinking, why would I know how to pick a lock if I had a stele? Well, it was very useful for breaking into Robert's study with my siblings when I was younger.

After a few seconds of working the lock I got it with a faint click and I swung the door open. I made my way out of the weird freezer kitchen place I was in. I was instantly blinded by bright sun light with a yellow undertone. It took me a second to get adjusted to the light and in that second two wolves launched at me. Thank the angel my shadowhunter training came over me and I dodged them. One of them ponced on my hurt leg but I wrapped my arms around it's neck. I yelled out in pain feeling blood beginning to bleed again making my black jeans even darker. The wolf under me was a warm chocolate color, he was beautiful. It kept fighting against me so I applied more pressure before it could bite me even more. He whimpered. "I suggest you back off before I kill him." I growled glaring at the white wolf that had also attacked me then I made eye contact with every other person in the room. The white wolf growled but stayed down turning into a beautiful woman. Her long white hair fell over her shoulders covering her body. Someone passed her an oversized flannel and she slipped it on. "No underwear, huh?" I said grinning. "Kinky."

She looked at me weirdly and I smirked. "So where's your Alpha?"

She glared at me. "How do you know it's not me?"

I shrugged pressing harder against the wolf's throat. "You're not strong enough. In fact none of you are strong enough to be an alpha. Did you really think a pack like this would be any problem for an institue full of shadowhunters?" I bluffed confidently even though I knew that if they teamed up with Valentine they could give us hell.

One of the males that was lounging on a red restaurant seat laughed. "We gave you and your friends trouble back at Fairchild's apartment."

I laughed. "Keep telling yourself that." I winked. I tightened my arm on the wolf's neck and it desperately cried as the air was crushed out of his windpipe. I flipped my wavy brown hair over my shoulder dispite how horrible the sound made me feel. But I was angry these guys wanted to hurt us, if they had the chance they would've killed Alec Carrot Simon and I. They were breaking the Accords regardless of how bad they were they gad brought peace. "Back off or I'll kill him." I sneered. "We both know it wouldn't be the first time." I licked my lips raising my eyebrows taunting them to try.

The white wolf growled before stepping back bringing her hands to rest at her sides. The rest of the pack glared at me before stepping back as well. That was the wolves' greatest strength and weakness, they didn't have the heart to leave one of their members behind. I let go the wolf pushing him to the side. He fell limply to the floor but I knew he wasn't dead I stopped pressing before he could get really hurt.

I smirked shouldering my leather jacket running my tongue across the top of my naturally red lips. I nonchalantly strolled to the table that had two seats. Guessing that that was where they were going to interrogate me. I sat down crossing one of my legs over the other and leaning back. I bit my lip making sure to look at them through my dark lashes. "Now where's your alpha?"