Rare

Cause after all these years, I still feel everything when you are near
-camila cabello

I strutted out the door following and exhasperated Jace along with Carrot head who was struggling to keep up with us

I strutted out the door following and exhasperated Jace along with Carrot head who was struggling to keep up with us. "Next time I'll bring Alec. He's never slapped me before? And pregnant?" He exclaimed turning to glare at me. "Pregnant? Do you really think I would abandon my spawn?" Right, I forgot Jace has daddy issues. Plus he hates children. He once told me that if he has children he's going to keep them while they're cute and once they start speaking he's going to send them to a boarding school until they're old enough to work. Needless to say, he was a whole mood.

I rolled my eyes giving him a pat on his back. At least he was speaking to me now. "Pop a xanny, man."

Before he could respond I heard a voice, that made me ten times happier. "Jessie!"

I perked up rushing to meet the voice. "Izzy!" I exclaimed as we met each other half way in a huge bear hug.

I can literally imagine Jace and Alec rolling their eyes as they looked at us. While we rocked back and forth not letting go of each other. "It hasn't even been half a day since you've seen each other." Alec scoffed. "And they say we're dramatic."

"By the angel Izzy! Omg Jessie it's not like a I see you everyday! Let's just marry each other!" Jace impersonated us, but he was also standing calmly next to his parabati. Alec let out a rare laugh at the moment of peace we were in. Although four out of the five people in this mission wanted to rip each others heads off, but at the moment we were just glad that we were all safe. Wait, when did Izzy become the one with the least complicated love life? Great the world really is going to end.

The moment would have been absolutely perfect, if we weren't you know trying to save the world from a psychopath and weren't still missing the cup. That, and Carrot Head was screeching in the background while talking to Simon on the phone. I'm guessing it's Simon because that's her only friend. Is that surprising? No.

I rolled my eyes separating from Izzy but she still leaned against me with an armed wrapped around my shoulder comfortably considering she's quite a bit taller than me. "You're just jealous." She stated sassily looking Alec and Jace up and down. Although they didn't make as big of a deal as Izzy and I they were practically joined at the hip with a brooding expression on each of their faces. It was quite funny really.

I smirked, matching my parabati's devious smile. "Yeah, it's because we're the cuter parabatis here." I looked them up and down disapprovingly as well. I rolled my eyes, knowing that we didn't have time for bonding therapy. "As much as I love this council session, we have bigger issues to focus on other than you loser parabatis."

Jace also seemed to realize this because his eyes locked with mine momentarily before nodding, going all Rambo on us. "We found the cup." He explained and Izzy's eyes almost popped out of her head.