Chapter Fourteen: The Battle of Wakanda

Sorry for typos. Enjoy!

~~~

"Cap, we got a situation..." Sam Wilson speaks into his microphone while looking around the sky. Bucky and Natasha run outside and stand next to Sam.

Something enters the atmosphere, gaining speed and crashing down right in top of the vibranium-powered dome. Whatever the structure was explodes, but more and more of them crash into the forest just outside of the barrier.

Back in the building, T'Challa starts to get suited up. He orders his royal guard to do the same and make any final preparations. "Evacuate the city, engage all defenses, and," T'Challa turns around and points to Captain America, "get this man a shield."

Outside, Bucky sees something, or rather someone, appear out of nowhere. "Sam, Nat, a girl just appeared."

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I look around at the amazing fictional country of Wakanda. I appeared in the field where the battle is going to take place, but there's no one here yet. That makes sense because the Black Order's transporters are just falling.

"Hey!"

I quickly turn to the voice and Falcon lands hard right in front of me. I jump back a bit, but hold my ground knowing they are my allies in this.

"Care to explain what you're doing here?" Falcon holds his hands on his hips, trying to look intimidating. I know he has his hands on some weapons just in case I try to attack him.

I don't know if he'll believe that I'm on his side, but I need to at least try. "My name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I've come to help you. The children of Thanos are coming and soon the Mad Titan will himself. We need to get the Mind Stone out of Vision as fast as possible, and there's not a lot of time, as you can see."

I gesture toward the outside of the dome where another giant structure just landed. Falcon eases up and holds out his right hand for me to shake. "Bruce has your bag."

We shake hands and I nod. Falcon tells everyone to ready the soldiers.

Tons of fast hover vehicles make their way toward Falcon and me, and the people disembark quickly. I stay standing next to Falcon, not really knowing where to go. The first group to disembark makes me gasp as all the main heroes, besides Vision, Wanda, and Shuri, run up to the front line next to me.

"Captain." I hold out my hand and he shakes it. "Tony said you'd need help, so I came."

All the heroes stop surveying the area and look at me in shock. Captain America is the most taken away and he steps toward me. "You were with Tony Stark?"

"You're (Y/n), the girl who was kidnapped by the aliens?" I nod and Natasha continues. "How did you get here?"

I take a deep breath, hiding my sad emotions. "I absorbed the power of all but one of the Infinity Stones. The Space Stone gave me the ability to make portals and come here." I turn toward Steve and give him a small smile. "Tony will be fine. He's got others with him."

For now.

No, don't think about that. Maybe Stephen wants me here so I can stop the snap from happening. Maybe I can stop it here. Yes, I know, I'm still slightly in denial, but I really think I can stop this. And even if I don't, I'll stop at nothing to bring them all back.

All of the king's soldiers are here. I stare out at the forest waiting for the battle to start, but then I remember one very important detail.

"MALEFA YA HOO HOO! MALEFA YA HOO HOO! MALEFA YA HOO HOO!"