Chapter 3

*ringgggg*

The bell finally rang, meaning it's time for the 2nd period, arts, one of my favorite classes. This is where i let my thoughts go while i'm doing an art task. I rushed out from the classroom where we had our first period, i sighed in relief because no one will bother me the next period.

-1 hour earlier-

I was trying to focus on the discussion because Mr. Cooper said that this will appear on the periodical exams. I have to admit, this topic is a bit hard. As I was trying to focus, Thomas keeps on bothering me by sneakily throwing little paper balls at me, which is starting to push my buttons. But I controlled it anyway. What have I done to make him hate me? I asked myself.

The following minutes have been like this, him bothering me, me checking the clock hoping it was time for the next period.

-present time-

As I arrived at the classroom, I stand by the door frame and happily took a deep breath, admiring the scent of the classroom, which smelled like peppermint, and breathed it out. I take a seat near the window like always and waited for the teacher to come by doodling at the back of my notebook while listening to 'fireflies' by Owl city. I started to quietly sing along at the end of the song.

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet earth turns slowly,

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when i'm asleep,

Because my dreams are bursting at the seams.

Right when the song ends our teacher, Miss Ives, arrived. "Good morning, class, now what I want you all to do today is draw the things you desire the most" we all did what she told us to do. Others drew their phones, laptop and other things. While I drew The Maze runner book series and Harry potter book series, because who doesn't love them?

~time skip~

It was lunch time and I went to the cafeteria to sit and eat with Y/BFF/N. We just talked about random things until the bell rang again saying that lunch is over. So I waved at Y/BFF/N saying see you later to each other.

So I started walking through the halls towards my next period. I checked the time without looking where I was going. I suddenly bumped into someone..