Chapter 6

*Beep Beep Beep Beep....*

My alarm clock continued to blare at me so I turned it off. My eyes are still closed and half asleep, "Good morning sleepy head." Until I heard Y/BFF/N greeting me a good morning,my eyes immediately open seeing Y/BFF/N right at my face, I immediately sat up causing our foreheads to meet each other in a painful way. "Ow!" We said at the same time rubbing our foreheads, "what the shuck are you doing here?" I said groaning "I decided to walk with my best friend and greet her a good morning" she replied. "Well FYI there's nothing 'good' in mornings except for breakfast" I bitterly replied. "Well someone's a little cranky." She laughed. I just rolled my eyes at her. "Just wait for me downstairs, I'll be ready in 10 minutes." She did what she was told and closed the door.

I got Out of bed and do my routine every morning and went downstairs to eat breakfast with Y/BFF/N. Once I was done, I grabbed my bag, my phone and my keys head out to the door. "BYE MUM! BYE DAD!" I shouted at them, as they were on the other room. "Bye! Be careful!" They replied. We got out of the house and started to walk.

"So, what's the problem?" Y/BFF/N suddenly asked. "What makes you think that I have a problem?" I shot back, "come on, Y/N, you know that I know what you look when you just cried." "Oh yeah? Well then, what do I look like when I cry?" "Well, you have puffy eyes this morning and it's looks really obvious" she replied while pointing at my eyes, "damnit" I muttered in defeat. "Are you just gonna stay silent there, or talk while walk?" She said getting impatient. "K, fine" i replied. After that, I told her everything, such as me being a victim of bullying by Lavender and Thomas, and me missing an old friend that had changed, and so on.

***

She felt sorry for me after that, and I didn't even noticed that a tear slipped out of my eye. Of course, she noticed, and gave me a side hug while walking, until we arrived at school. We entered and walked towards our locker.
Y/BFF/N, already went to class while I'm still getting my stuff that I need. "Well look who it is, its Asian Creep" Oh shuck..

Lavender and her pack

~time skip~

They were actually beating me up fo no reason at all.
After a bit of bruises and cuts, they stopped abd left, of course no one helped, I barely have any injuries on my face, so thank god for that, I mainly have some on my arms, legs and around my torso. I don't have a problem around my torso and legs because it's already covered by my shirt and jeans. My only problem, is my arms. But then I suddenly remember that I kept a jacket in my locker, so I just put it on and get to class.

I arrived in the home room and 1st period classroom, Thomas is already there. As I arrived at my desk, it's filled with graffiti and I got irritated. I looked around to see who did it until I see Thomas smirking at the corner of my eye. Ugh, as usual. I rolled my eyes in irritation and just sit down. Mr. Cooper arrived and greeted the whole class. Then He suddenly reminded us about the camping trip the whole school has decided to do, they announced it a month ago, saying that it will occur on the 7th of September (Newt day! Hahaha, sorry, please continue), today is September 5th. I decided not to go cause I want to get cozy at home and I'm too lazy to pack. "Alright, everyone has to come, because every subject will give you extra points straight on your report card" Mr. Cooper said as if he read my mind. Dang it. I really didn't want to go, but I guess it's worth it.

***
The next 7 hours have passed, I got home by painfully walking because of my injuries, but I ignored the pain.

I arrived at home and greeted my mum a good afternoon because my dad's at work and my mum is a house wife, I pretended to look like I don't have any injuries by ignoring the pain. Thankfully, my mum didn't noticed it.